The Student Room Group

Nigey is steppin down!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Can confirm that the accuracy of this statmement is 12356.9384% :lol:

YASS

And I quote myself to you dear chum

Marshall is my little brother, beginning lower sixth in A levels: Further Maths, Economics and Philosophy with the EPQ.
I have just finished my first year at Warwick, achieving a first-class mark in History.
Forever in our hearts ❤️
Can confirm that the accuracy of this statmement is 12356.9384% :lol:

*statement
the UKIP Parliamentary Party are having a whip round for him.

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by the bear

They are so ugly haha
Original post by Magnus Taylor
Marshall is my little brother, beginning lower sixth in A levels: Further Maths, Economics and Philosophy with the EPQ.
I have just finished my first year at Warwick, achieving a first-class mark in History.

wtf this got to do wid anything :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by Marshall Taylor
*statement

:I
:I:I

Spoiler

They are so ugly haha

you decide....

a whip round?!?

k den :tongue:

Original post by Alextaylor6
Forever in our hearts ❤️

:colonhash: :colonhash: rlly?!?
They are so ugly haha
:toofunny:
Reply 28
Original post by chemting
Dw, they'll get the tank that is Douglas Carswell out...

Did you see his tweet?

😎
Douglas Carswell MP (@DouglasCarswell)
https://twitter.com/DouglasCarswell/status/749892870606381056
Original post by jneill
Did you see his tweet?

hmmm
that's not v nice is it

Spoiler

you decide....

still ugly

Spoiler

still ugly

Spoiler

Moi i prefer the Euro lady :h: *

moi je préfere Salamandastron :love:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
moi je préfere Salamandastron :love:

Spoiler

do you mean @Salamiandaspirin ?*

:holmes:*
do you mean @Salamiandaspirin ?*

:holmes:*

Urm - mayb...

Spoiler

The Britain girl is peng ,brb going to vote brexit:colondollar:
UK independence Party - Nigel Farage made the UK independent again.. (almost) well at least he managed to get us a referendum and actually encourage 52% to want to leave the EU.. hence the whole point of UKIP. Job done, and well done Farage you achieved what you set out to achieve!

The problem UKIP do face is they gain support from Far right groups.. this is a natural occurrence like Labour gain support from Far left groups! Nigel Farage is unfortunately the mascot for this unwanted racist far right attitude, much like Hitler is the mascot for the Nazi movements, that both have been fabricated and manipulated by media propaganda over the years.

At the end of the day, UKIP or wanting to be free of the EU and Independent again, is not racist. Wanting to stop the flow of free movement of people is not racist. We simply want to control our borders and not let too many people into a Country that already has a strain on public services and funding for these services. If we had the finances to fund extra services and the infrastructure to cope with a n ever increasing population then it wouldn't be as much of a problem. Yes we would still have other problems that allowing thousands of new people into a small christian country brings.. and there are too many to mention.

The only way to stop the flow was to remove ourselves from the EU and the freedom of movement that being in the EU allows. I am only going to talk about Immigration because this was the major factor in the decision to leave the EU and thus the main purpose Nigel Farage lead the UKIP party to become so popular and to make the referendum happen!
Original post by Iknowbest
UK independence Party - Nigel Farage made the UK independent again.. (almost) well at least he managed to get us a referendum and actually encourage 52% to want to leave the EU.. hence the whole point of UKIP. Job done, and well done Farage you achieved what you set out to achieve!

The problem UKIP do face is they gain support from Far right groups.. this is a natural occurrence like Labour gain support from Far left groups! Nigel Farage is unfortunately the mascot for this unwanted racist far right attitude, much like Hitler is the mascot for the Nazi movements, that both have been fabricated and manipulated by media propaganda over the years.

At the end of the day, UKIP or wanting to be free of the EU and Independent again, is not racist. Wanting to stop the flow of free movement of people is not racist. We simply want to control our borders and not let too many people into a Country that already has a strain on public services and funding for these services. If we had the finances to fund extra services and the infrastructure to cope with a n ever increasing population then it wouldn't be as much of a problem. Yes we would still have other problems that allowing thousands of new people into a small christian country brings.. and there are too many to mention.

The only way to stop the flow was to remove ourselves from the EU and the freedom of movement that being in the EU allows. I am only going to talk about Immigration because this was the major factor in the decision to leave the EU and thus the main purpose Nigel Farage lead the UKIP party to become so popular and to make the referendum happen!

2 much writing
u probabli have a pt but

Original post by SuperHuman98
The Britain girl is peng ,brb going to vote brexit:colondollar:

Now thats more like it :tongue:
British politics is just a mess at the moment, and I doubt this will be ironed out by 2020.

- Labour is split with Jeremy Corbyn (vote of no confidence but he's still the favourite to lead the party).
- Conservatives are losing their leader and have an extremely poor selection (one of which will then go on to lead the country, why we don't get a vote on this is stupid).
- UKIP have now lost their leader and the one aim of the party has now been fulfilled, there's no use for them anymore. Plus, if they do try and find another leader, I doubt they'll be anywhere near as popular or fun as Farage is.
- SNP's are trying for a second referendum into Scottish independence, which they'll definitely win.
- One dead MP (and that heartless comment by Nigel Farage on it).
- And finally, all the economic and legal issues following Brexit.

As undemocratic as I sound, in hindsight, we should never have even had an EU referendum, if this was the ending result. Brexit has completely ruined British politics for the main 4 parties, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a greater spread of votes for the 2020 election.
"tank"
this is too correct :rofl:

Don't deny the tankness of Doug

Original post by jneill
Did you see his tweet?

Wow haha! He just can't help himself :ahee:

Quick Reply