The Student Room Group

Summer Bucket List discussion thread :)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
First time I've entered a TSR competition, but firsts are what this summer bucket list is for! (Too cheesy?)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4198787&p=66255969#post66255969
People might want to follow my Summer Bucket List because it could TOTALLY TRANSFORM THE WAY YOU USE TSR!!

My Summer Bucket List:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4198715
Original post by fatima1998
i really wanna to do :sadnod: it but it takes an awful lot of effort :bawling:

Effort? You've got a whole summer to spend on it!:ahee: It could be anything from small things you've always wanted to tick off your to-do list.. to really pushing yourself with trying to create new hobbies, going to be places or even just bettering yourself.

500 or 25 schmeckels, it's all down to you :yep: you should really check out the entries from last summer, it was a fun opportunity..
Original post by getfunky!
Effort? You've got a whole summer to spend on it!:ahee: It could be anything from small things you've always wanted to tick off your to-do list.. to really pushing yourself with trying to create new hobbies, going to be places or even just bettering yourself.

500 or 25 schmeckels, it's all down to you :yep: you should really check out the entries from last summer, it was a fun opportunity..

hmmmm i am planning tho, working on it, just have made my thread yet :K: it will take another 2 days for me to put on up!
but if i am entering then i HAVE to win :u: no matter what :talkhand:
i am gonna be funky with my bucket list :innocent:
Original post by Queen Cersei
It depends on what you choose for your bucket list, most of the things are stuff you are hoping to do over summer anyway so it's basically just posting some photos and telling everyone about it!
hmmmm, i am working on it :mmm: gonna win the competition :teehee:
hmmmm i am planning tho, working on it, just have made my thread yet :K: it will take another 2 days for me to put on up!
but if i am entering then i HAVE to win :u: no matter what :talkhand:
i am gonna be funky with my bucket list :innocent:
hmmmm, i am working on it :mmm: gonna win the competition :teehee:

:lol: approve the use of funk

You can get the list up first and then add to it/edit it as you please:biggrin:
i really wanna to do :sadnod: it but it takes an awful lot of effort :bawling:

Well, they are not giving you £500 for nothing.
Original post by SeanFM
Follow your dreams :wizard: do it if you want, I'm sure that it's worth the effort.

It would probably be better in terms of money per amount of time invested to just get a summer job imo.
Original post by Juichiro
It would probably be better in terms of money per amount of time invested to just get a summer job imo.

Maybe so, but in terms of experience.. to try new things and have motivation to do so.. a blog would help. And it's not easy to get a summer job just like that :tongue: and it's a bit of fun.
Original post by Juichiro
Well, they are not giving you £500 for nothing.

i am doing it :mad2:
My summer is going to consist of feeding my mates' chickens whilst he's on holiday.

If that wins me £500, I'll buy a hat for the sole purpose of eating it.
Not sure whether mine would be exciting enough to win anything :rofl:

played Overwatch again today, hit level 13, and got a new damage record with Lucio... a good day all in all
I never done one of these before, so we'll see how it goes...

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4203248&p=66305102#post66305102

Quick Reply

Latest