The Student Room Group

Elite US school teaches white students they’re born racist

Scroll to see replies

This is pure racism, segregating colours to teach them about racism is simply abhorrent, While it is true that it should be taught in all schools we should not be segregating people to get this message across. White people need to stop blaming themselves for what their ancestors did, sure you can say that it was wrong but you cannot beat yourself up over something you could never have had any control in. and black people should not be taught you are black you are looked down upon and are oppressed by all white people. It is the same form of stupidity that is "oh you are German you must be a Nazi then" kind of logic.
Original post by White Future
The only mistake we made as Whites was tolerating you ****ing bastards

You can't trust anyone we were warned this would happen

It's easy for these people to talk of privilege yet they're flooding Europe with migrants destroying our population, robbing our people of a future

You call it karma, but be careful when dishing out karma because it can come right back at you

You realize this is not helping at all. Grouping all black people as Migrants coming to steal jobs is as bad as grouping whites as evil slave owners who hate black people. And you certainly do not help with this.

I know plenty of black people who are wonderful and can engage in meaningful conversations about this stuff and there are millions of black people who contribute a lot to this world
Reply 22
I'm the furthest thing possible from an sjw and even i don't see what the big fuss is about. The parents should simply remove their children from it.The school itself may well assume the freedom of running its own program however it sees fit-if they want "brown social action" to be their legacy then that's fine-white people need to just refuse any involvement whatsoever.

On a tangential note, genuinely surprised how many people seem "worried" that the left-wing takes its activism too far or are "taking unnecessary measures"...it almost sounds as if these people truly believe that left-wing activism is solely there to establish "justice"(however they'd define it). Let's be honest, racism has nothing to do with it- if the activism,victimization,et al stops then there will be no more left-wing.Racism or the improvement of race relations is neither here nor there and there's no such thing as "taking it too far"
(edited 7 years ago)
This is completely idiotic. Especially when the richest ethnic groups in America are Indian-Americans and Chinese-Americans (I believe Indians are also rich in the UK). At some point, hispanic and african-americans need to stop having a victim mentality and focus on education like Asian-Americans. Even with affirmative action holding back asians, they make up 20% of Ivy league schools and 45% of top UC schools like UCLA and UC Berkeley.
Original post by Mathemagicien

Kids are split into groups according to race: minority children into Affinity Group, white children into the Advocacy Group.

So, to combat racism they bring segregation 2.0 back?
Original post by AperfectBalance
You realize this is not helping at all. Grouping all black people as Migrants coming to steal jobs is as bad as grouping whites as evil slave owners who hate black people. And you certainly do not help with this.

I know plenty of black people who are wonderful and can engage in meaningful conversations about this stuff and there are millions of black people who contribute a lot to this world

It's the inevitable reaction to what the left is doing, sadly. The White privilege thing along with the "born racist" thing seems to have made more young people racist than I've ever seen before. For many people, it takes away any moral incentive to be better than a racist, and just start to feel like it's us vs. them even if they otherwise wouldn't have had a problem with other races.

It's like we're back to the 1970s. People are calling for segregation again, and it's not White people... some people of color claim just being around "too many White people moving around" is enough to trigger them. Oh, and the icing on the cake is this poster at my school...
It's so heartbreaking to watch all the hard work of my hero Martin Luther King get flushed down the drain like this :frown:
This is what he died for and it looks like the world is returning back to petty segragation based on racial lines again. All this does is breed the us vs them agenda.
I'm not white and I think this is stupid af
We will stop division by creating division? Deluded left wing idiots two wrongs don't make a right. It's ideology like this that creates racism.
Reply 29
Original post by Dieselblue
We will stop division by creating division? Deluded left wing idiots two wrongs don't make a right. It's ideology like this that creates racism.

They actually believe creating an us and them environment as bringing races together.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending