The Student Room Group

Another fake hate crime.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by joecphillips
So when these things happen they are individual events but when something happens the other way it is institutionalised events

You know very well that the vast majority, like literally 99% of hate crimes, are real. So which side seems like the institutionalised events?
Reply 21
Original post by datboii
You know very well that the vast majority, like literally 99% of hate crimes, are real. So which side seems like the institutionalised events?

I do not know that can you provide me with a source?

Well the institutions tend to take a harsher approach to hate crimes and a lot of these fake ones seem to end up with light sentences if any so I would say fake hate crimes.
Reply 22
I do not know that can you provide me with a source?

Well the institutions tend to take a harsher approach to hate crimes and a lot of these fake ones seem to end up with light sentences if any so I would say fake hate crimes.

I dont have a source use your brain?

Fake hate crimes are far less severe than real hate crimes. But how would you know that. From this i can work out you are disgusting apologist.
Reply 23
Original post by datboii
I dont have a source use your brain?

Fake hate crimes are far less severe than real hate crimes. But how would you know that. From this i can work out you are disgusting apologist.

What have I apologised for I see false reports as serious as actual hate crimes as they both create a divide increasing tension and the chance of an attack to happen and personally I'm against this but you seem to be a disgusting apologist for people who send threats just to push your agenda.
Reply 24
What have I apologised for I see false reports as serious as actual hate crimes as they both create a divide increasing tension and the chance of an attack to happen and personally I'm against this but you seem to be a disgusting apologist for people who send threats just to push your agenda.

Idiot confirmed.
Reply 25
Original post by datboii
Idiot confirmed.

I'm not talking about the affects on a person I'm talking about the affects on society.

No one can deny the affects of a crime on any victim
(edited 7 years ago)
Look how much the Orlando Shooting hate crime raised!! Easy money to be made from orchestrated events.. you just need a great story and media campaign.. hell if you can make the national news, then gofundme goes wild!!.. International news.. your RICH!

Not saying the Orlando WAS orchestrated, I am just suggesting it was, based on what I have seen.. and merely using it has a good (or bad) example :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
How is a student going to afford 82k fines, on top of fees???
Original post by Casserole
How is a student going to afford 82k fines, on top of fees???

Sadly, that would really be her decision and task. Just like it was her decision to conduct such actions.
Original post by Iknowbest
Look how much the Orlando Shooting hate crime raised!! Easy money to be made from orchestrated events.. you just need a great story and media campaign.. hell if you can make the national news, then gofundme goes wild!!.. International news.. your RICH!

Not saying the Orlando WAS orchestrated, I am just suggesting it was, based on what I have seen.. and merely using it has a good (or bad) example :tongue:

Lol you actually believe that the Orlando shooting was real.

It was MOSSAD. I'm Omar 'Spray the Gay Away' Mateen and im still kicking
Original post by Omar Mateen
Lol you actually believe that the Orlando shooting was real.

It was MOSSAD. I'm Omar 'Spray the Gay Away' Mateen and im still kicking

LOL..
"Easy money to be made from orchestrated events" maybe I didn't explain it well enough. NO it wasn't real.. they must be a complete moron to think it was :tongue:

Quick Reply