The Student Room Group

Tips for Economics A-level?

Obviously there is the whole keeping up with current affairs; any other advice for someone like me starting economics in September? Thanks!
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Puddles the Monkey so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Just posted in the economics section, hopefully will get a few responses now aha!
Original post by sahil19
Just posted in the economics section, hopefully will get a few responses now aha!

Read, read and read. The new specification is very, very demanding especially when it comes to the content and exam technique. Also, it's useful to know about economic history and what's going on in the world, etc. Further reading and an early start to learning content is a must!
Original post by sahil19
Obviously there is the whole keeping up with current affairs; any other advice for someone like me starting economics in September? Thanks!

Do you know if you will be on the OCR exam board or not?
Reply 5
Original post by OrionMusicNet
Do you know if you will be on the OCR exam board or not?

I'm AQA

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending