The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Am feeling..... Angry coz eid is on wednesday so i cant go to my uni stuff :hmpf:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
I know :biggrin:i learned from a very cl...... No nothing, dont want to irritate you :mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Phew! you almost lied again there, good job! :wink:
@mediaya How do you know Eid's on Wednesday?
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Meh. Had a bad dream and now feeling quite detached from everything. :redface: I'm always so tired regardless of how much I sleep recently. :sigh:

Nooo!
I really hope you feel better soon! You know how highly i think of you!
But im always here for you, as is everyone on tsr!
But i hope you can recover from this dream soon and then things will be on the up so you can become your usual chirpy self again!

And in response to your vm, i understand if you dont feel like chatting. I hope you feel a lot better soon! Youre too lovely to be going through this!
:jumphug:
Original post by SeanFM
Britain is awake too early :lol: how are you doing? It's her way here right now to. I just woke up and its 7:30 a.m. and I'm really dizzy
I feel the same way I just woke up and it's 7:30 a.m. here now. I'm really dizzy I'm trying to figure out this Google 2-step Verification code. Computers and I just don't really get along too well and I can't seem to find anyone who can help me figure it out. Does anyone know anything about the Google 2-step Verification code process?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Because you said you were lonely when ur not actually!
Thanks for calling me a lovely person:h:
Thats great, the 2 people i was talking about were your parents, and +me =3 person.... And am sure there some other people out there that care and love you. How did ur A-levels go? What did u do?
I am 16, so excited to learn to drive and do my A-levels :biggrin:
Can you drive?

Spoiler

I feel it at times tbh but im feeling happier now!
No worries! You are a lovely person!
Ah i see! Well i hope they love me! Aw thanks! :biggrin:
Id like to think there are but its hard to tell.
Well i did a college course instead of A-Levels and it was awful! Id read the bullying part of my blog for the full story but i was bullied there. Plus the teachers were crap so it wasnt an enjoyable experience!
But i did Engineering there!
Oooh a young one! What are you gonna do for A-Levels?
Driving is fun! Are you gonna start as soon as possible or are you gonna wait?
But i can drive :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by hamza772000
Phew! you almost lied again there, good job! :wink:

Oh LOL thanks, i gave up earlier so i tried to stop myself..... :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@mediaya How do you know Eid's on Wednesday?

Eid is tomorrow in france so for us its gonna be on wednesday...... Still not sure though

You remember last time some of us did eid a day earlier when is was actually still ramadan.... But i didnt :ahee: i was moaning why our mosque didnt agree but then they were right.... :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Oh LOL thanks, i gave up earlier so i tried to stop myself..... :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Proud of you! :smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I feel it at times tbh but im feeling happier now!
No worries! You are a lovely person!
Ah i see! Well i hope they love me! Aw thanks! :biggrin:
Id like to think there are but its hard to tell.
Well i did a college course instead of A-Levels and it was awful! Id read the bullying part of my blog for the full story but i was bullied there. Plus the teachers were crap so it wasnt an enjoyable experience!
But i did Engineering there!
Oooh a young one! What are you gonna do for A-Levels?
Driving is fun! Are you gonna start as soon as possible or are you gonna wait?
But i can drive :biggrin:

Spoiler

Aww i am sure they do care about you!!! Even if they might not show it:colondollar:

For alevel i gonna do biology, chemistry, maths and french. Love them ALL!!

I cant wait to drive, :colondollar:am gonna apply exacly 3 month before my bday for a provisional license (26 december!!!) and then after my bday i will do the theory and practical tests..... Cant wait to DRIVE lol:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
@mediaya I dunno why, but my mosque always gets it right :tongue: But its really messed up that some people celebrate it on different days, like last year I believe some of my uncles in different cities celebrated on different days, it gets REALLY awkward :redface:
Proud of you! :smile:

Thanks, I have grown up:colondollar:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
@mediaya lol, I know you're like a lot older, I'm not even 16 yet, my birthday's on Thursday....:tongue:
@mediaya lol, I know you're like a lot older, I'm not even 16 yet, my birthday's on Thursday....:tongue:

I know n i knew but the way you bahaved compared to mine..... I thought the other way, ygm?

I know ur bday is in thursday, :colondollar: the generator has still not arrived though:redface:

I thought eid would be on ur bday but unfortunately it MIGHT not..... :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Salamandastron
Dizzy
Are getting your Willies ready?
Original post by mediaya
I know n i knew but the way you bahaved compared to mine..... I thought the other way, ygm?

I know ur bday is in thursday, :colondollar: the generator has still not arrived though:redface:

I thought eid would be on ur bday but unfortunately it MIGHT not..... :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you're trying to say I'm more mature? :colondollar:

lol, you have a good memory :wink: I don't want it any more, can I get something else? PLEASE....

I'm glad it isn't, there are wayy too many hugs on Eid as it is, a birthday on top WOAH!! I think I'll suffocate........... :frown:

Spoiler

So you're trying to say I'm more mature? :colondollar:

lol, you have a good memory :wink: I don't want it any more, can I get something else? PLEASE....

I'm glad it isn't, there are wayy too many hugs on Eid as it is, a birthday on top WOAH!! I think I'll suffocate........... :frown:

Spoiler

Yep

Thanks, what do you want then.... A teddy bear..... :tongue:

Oh lol , i dont even celebrate my bday so it doesnt make any difference:wink:

Spoiler

Original post by mediaya
Aww i am sure they do care about you!!! Even if they might not show it:colondollar:

For alevel i gonna do biology, chemistry, maths and french. Love them ALL!!

I cant wait to drive, :colondollar:am gonna apply exacly 3 month before my bday for a provisional license (26 december!!!) and then after my bday i will do the theory and practical tests..... Cant wait to DRIVE lol:awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well i sure hope so!
Itd be nice for them to show it more!

Oooh very nice indeed! Whats the plan after that then? What career do you want to do?

Might aswell! Apply early so you have your license before your birthday! Then you can drive on your birthday! :biggrin: Thats what i did!
Excellent! Make sure to revise for the theory!
Imsure youll pass in no time!! Haha im liking the enthusiasm!
@mediaya Thanks! :biggrin:

Get me whatever you want! I'm sure I'll like it :wink:

Same, cba :tongue:

Spoiler

:goodnight:

Latest