The Student Room Group

Have you ever messed about online?

I'm curious. And no I don't mean tell me exactly what because I haven't started this thread to know exactly what (by messed about I mean messages/photos to things like fake profiles/people)

Young and naive, I have. I regret it a lot. Its been a few years infact and sometimes it still lingers in my mind. But I have self forgiven and try to forget the past and live now my present and future.

I have started it as I am curious to if there is others out there who feel the same about this and have too made such mistakes and regrets.

Scroll to see replies

i have messed about TSR tho if that counts :indiff: and i also regret :emo:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm curious. And no I don't mean tell me exactly what because I haven't started this thread to know exactly what (by messed about I mean messages/photos to things like fake profiles/people)

Young and naive, I have. I regret it a lot. Its been a few years infact and sometimes it still lingers in my mind. But I have self forgiven and try to forget the past and live now my present and future.

I have started it as I am curious to if there is others out there who feel the same about this and have too made such mistakes and regrets.

Yeah I was a bit of a troll back in day. Makes me cringe now to even think of it.
Original post by fatima1998
i have messed about TSR tho if that counts :indiff: and i also regret :emo:

OMG I literally see you on every thread posting nonsense. Go away, you're so annoying!
OMG I literally see you on every thread posting nonsense. Go away, you're so annoying!

lel do i care :noway:
Reply 5
How does everybody try to move on from their past behaviours/mistakes?
You just do lol, what you did when you were younger doesn't define you as long as you try to change.
Reply 7
Yeah, I've pretended to be someone before who doesn't exist. Started as a bit of fun but it was tricky trying to explain it when I revealed the truth :lol:
Reply 8
Original post by Malevolent
You just do lol, what you did when you were younger doesn't define you as long as you try to change.

Thats rather true but I worry incase the past comes to the present and that I'll get into major trouble. Be truthful to me here, its been around 4/5 years since I made them silly choices, do you think something would of happened by now?
Reply 9
Original post by Alexion
Yeah, I've pretended to be someone before who doesn't exist. Started as a bit of fun but it was tricky trying to explain it when I revealed the truth :lol:

Well, I hope you've come afar from that now :smile:
I did loads online tbh. A few fake Facebook profiles to mess around with people; exposing one slut's sexual behaviours and pregnancy to her family, helping the break up of a relationship, etc. Many have threatened to get the Police involved but those are just idle threats and would backfire if you play it properly- e.g. they end up being the ones sending death threats and stuff while I would play it cool and polite. Can't really go in to some of the other stuff due to being scared of laws and stuff.
The number of dupes I've made on this site tho :rofl: Only because I've anon failed several times :facepalm2:
I have loads, over skype mainly, but they were all over 18 and I don't care that much if my dickpicks get out
used to lead men on on omegle as a joke :colondollar:

Spoiler

aaaaand ****, I did not read the OP properly :rofl:
too many nudes for my liking though :ahhhhh:
:redface:
And how do you forget the foolish mistakes you made when you were younger?
I did loads online tbh. A few fake Facebook profiles to mess around with people; exposing one slut's sexual behaviours and pregnancy to her family, helping the break up of a relationship, etc. Many have threatened to get the Police involved but those are just idle threats and would backfire if you play it properly- e.g. they end up being the ones sending death threats and stuff while I would play it cool and polite. Can't really go in to some of the other stuff due to being scared of laws and stuff.

I mean, those are pretty *****y thing to do. You must have lots of friends, given your anti-social behaviour and how cool, how hip and funny you are.
And how do you forget the foolish mistakes you made when you were younger?

What did you do? You can tell your auntie Gora anything :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending