The Student Room Group

Now that we left the EU, its time to deport immigrants.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Al-farhan
I'd take their money and stay:colonhash:

Theresa may is an expert at deportations :mmm:
Original post by queen-bee
Theresa may is an expert at deportations :mmm:

Which is why she should not become PM! This country is in a bad state at the moment after brexit and we need some strong to sort out this terrible mess caused by these scumbag politicians. Sadly, I think Theresa will not be able to do this job
Original post by samklipas0
Which is why she should not become PM! This country is in a bad state at the moment after brexit and we need some strong to sort out this terrible mess caused by these scumbag politicians. Sadly, I think Theresa will not be able to do this job

I definitely hope it's not!
Original post by PrincessZara
It's funny when you see uneducated chavs complaining about immigrants lmao.

We can't all be as educated as you with your C in GCSE foundation maths
Here's a good one. How about we deport people like you? Most of the immigrants here are extremely hard working and are willing to do hard labour work that some British people are not able to do otherwise. Immigrants who have committed serious crime here should of course be deported and people who are solely here to steal the taxpayers money should too be sanctioned

This is only speculation but I think the OP might be taking the piss.:smile:
Original post by JamesN88
This is only speculation but I think the OP might be taking the piss.:smile:

I seriously hope so, because this thread has greatly pissed me off!
Reply 46
SO ****ING TRUE!!!!! IMHO immigrants would NOT be here now if it was not for this. In fact, most of the whites living in Australia are in fact foreigners - after all that was stolen land which they were never entitled too...

It's not the same era. People who conquered lands and supported colonisation are dead now.

I am sorry, but this country would be NOTHING - yes NOTHING - if it was not for immigrants and the successful multicultural and diverse society we live in today.

:rolleyes:
Original post by Josb
Yeah, kick them out! :mob:

i wonder when le pen says she wants to deport immigrants does that includes the legionnaires.
Reply 48
Original post by HucktheForde
i wonder when le pen says she wants to deport immigrants does that includes the legionnaires.

She certainly doesn't want to deport legionnaires.
Reply 49
That would be nice, thank you - but sadly that won't happen. It would be nice to give back the stolen jewels and assets though

Yes! Italy should also pay for the brutal conquest of Britain in 43 AD!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Josb
Yes! Italy should also pay for the brutal conquest of Britain in 43 AD!

I am sure they have...
Original post by saraxh

+1 THIS!
Original post by Josb
She certainly doesn't want to deport legionnaires.

but they are all foreigners!!! they came and steal our jobs :angry:
Original post by HucktheForde
but they are all foreigners!!! they came and steal our jobs :angry:

Typical! "Wah wah, they came and took our jobs!" What a load of bull! I am SICK AND TIRED of hearing people like you moan and groan about how jobs are being stolen here! THEY ARE NOT! Sorry, but do you not read the newspaper or interact with the outside world? A lot of the people doing all the dirty work that people like you and I are not willing to do are being done by foreigners. BUT NO - the media never portray this - why would they after all! SAD!
Typical! "Wah wah, they came and took our jobs!" What a load of bull! I am SICK AND TIRED of hearing people like you moan and groan about how jobs are being stolen here! THEY ARE NOT! Sorry, but do you not read the newspaper or interact with the outside world? A lot of the people doing all the dirty work that people like you and I are not willing to do are being done by foreigners. BUT NO - the media never portray this - why would they after all! SAD!

:facepalm:
Reply 56
Original post by saraxh

Nobody ever said that immigrants working for the NHS should be deported.
Reply 57

Native British are not willing to do these jobs because they are underpaid.

If employers couldn't find anybody to do these jobs, they would have to rise wages until people start applying.

The problem is that employers can still fill these vacancies by importing cheap labour, for whom the British minimum wage is still better than what they have in their country.

Do you understand?
Original post by PrincessZara
It's funny when you see uneducated chavs complaining about immigrants lmao.

I bet you love a bit of foreign penis.
Original post by saraxh

(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending