The Student Room Group

Latest Mass Migrant Sex Attack: Girls as Young as 12 Groped at Swedish Festival

At least 35 aged between 12 and 17 reported being attacked during the 'Party in the Park' festival in Karlstad, 250 miles from Stockholm in Sweden's Varmland County on Friday and Saturday night.

Some of the alleged victims reported being 'kissed and groped' in scenes similar to the Cologne New Year attacks, in which dozens of women reported being assaulted.

'Then someone took the liberty of grabbing my butt really hard. I turned away and said to the group of boys behind us that this was not okay, but I did not know who had done it. After a while, I felt someone running his fingers between my legs touching my genitals. Luckily, I had jeans on me.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html

I guess the dont rape me wristbands didnt work out.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by physicsphysics91

I guess the dont rape me wristbands didnt work out.

The silly hussies were probably showing their hair off. They should dye it black or something.
Reply 2
Another article, same incident:

"Migrant gang sexually assault children as young as 12 at festival"http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/685799/Migrant-gang-sexually-assault-children-young-12-festival-Sweden-police
A gang of seven to eight men have been preying on young girls to carry out 23 sex attacks this weekend.Victims at the Putte Festival in Karlstad this weekend, said they were surrounded and then the gang started to grope them.Police officer Per-Arne Eriksson said: “The girls said that a group of seven to eight young guys surround them. They groped their bottoms and breasts and forced their hands inside their cloths.”Two underage migrants have been arrested but have since been released.Mr Eriksson added: “The two suspects belong to the group of unaccompanied refugee children. They were released because of their young age and sent back to their accommodation. They are under 18 years old.”On Saturday morning police had received 16 complaints of sex crimes and by Sunday they had received another seven, making it a total of 23 reported incidents at the free music festival.However officials said they expect the number to raise after the event finishes.Police increased their presence at the festival on Saturday evening after they received the first reports, however it did not appear to have halted the assaults. Festival organiser Niclas Lagerstam wrote on Facebook: “We at Putte feel deeply for those who had their festival experience ruined because of sexual assaults.“Together with the police, stewards, our security officers and others, we work hard to make sure Putte is as safe and secure place as possible.”The sex attacks come after it was revealed Swedish police had covered up a series of assaults at We Are Sthlm festival last year. Girls as young as 11-year-old had been groped and molested by a gang of migrant youths at the Stockholm music gig.At the time Swedish police apologised and promised to launch an investigation. One outcome of the revelation was an initiative for girls to wear bands with the police’s logo saying “don’t grope”, but the initiative was blasted on social media. One Twitter user wrote: “So if I lose my band, it’s ok to grope?”

Two of the attackers were released because the are under 18? Can they not be charged as juveniles? The Swedish police still must really believe in these "Don't touch me" wristbands.
If you think being sexual assaulted/groped at concerts/festivals is a new thing since migrants arrived you are deluded.
Original post by Zerforax
If you think being sexual assaulted/groped at concerts/festivals is a new thing since migrants arrived you are deluded.

Stats please

But whataboutery so soon!
Bloody economic migrants

If you think sexual assaults happen on mass at most gigs, then I don't believe you've ever been to a gig.

Does it make you feel better to try and get people to shrug off 12yr old girls being sexually assaulted? I'm interested why you think doing this gives you the moral highground.

So you think its normal to grope a 12 year old?
Those poor refugee's, why were those girls showing ankle ?
Original post by Manchester_123
I heard the girls were dressed and acting in a very inappropriate manner so it's a two way street

A girl can be completely naked and walk seductively up the street if she wants to. NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO EVEN TOUCH HER.
I heard the girls were dressed and acting in a very inappropriate manner so it's a two way street

Define 'inappropriate'? Not appropriate for what? A medieval Islamic women hating culture? Because any way a woman behaves is always appropriate enough for her to not deserve sexual assualt in a sane culture.

No guessing what religion you belong to.
Original post by KingBradly
Define 'inappropriate'? Not appropriate for what? A medieval Islamic women hating culture? Because any way a woman behaves is always appropriate enough for her to not deserve sexual assualt in a sane culture.

Dude Calm it.
Only SOME Muslim Women r like that.
I'm a muslim girl and am very westernised :tongue:

Erm wtf. That doesn't make sexual assault justifiable. Teenagers should be able to wear things like shorts without having to worry about being sexually assaulted. Disgusting as **** you're trying to say they had it coming because they were dressed "inappropriately"

And just read the thing properly- One of the girls was wearing jeans for God's sake so it wasn't revealing clothing. What do you think she should wear? An abaya?
(edited 7 years ago)

Can you please show stats to back this delusional comment of yours?
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Dude Calm it.
Only SOME Muslim Women r like that.
I'm a muslim girl and am very westernised :tongue:

Good, but it's worth noting though that where a lot of migrants are coming from their culture has some aspects which are pretty medieval, and those aspects are intertwined with their Islamic beliefs. So I'm not saying all of Islam is like this, I'm trying to specify it as a kind of Islam which is stuck in medieval times and which unfortunately many people still follow. But more power to people like you, and the increasing number like you.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Erm wtf. That doesn't make sexual assault justifiable. Teenagers should be able to wear things like shorts without having to worry about being sexually assaulted. Disgusting as **** you're trying to say they had it coming because they were dressed "inappropriately"

But thats what the Germans say.
Reply 16

What inappropriate manner?? It's a concert! You should learn it isn't ever acceptable to grope a woman. In the West young men are taught that it is wrong to do that and grow up with a capacity of self control and a realisation that to do such a thing is vile and a gross abuse of the freedoms of a civilised society - one where females are viewed as equals to males and are treated with respect. For a mob of guys to condone that sort of sexual intimidation and physical violation it says a lot about them. Among other things, it indicates they are sexual predators who cannot behave decently in public arenas where women are present. In fact even if they were naked it would still definitely not be okay to grope them - get it? It's called being a gentleman and acting in a civilised manner. One should be able to enjoy beauty without behaving like an unrestrained biological beast. That's why we were given reason which allows us to progress beyond basic animal instinct.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by physicsphysics91
But thats what the Germans say.

Wrong. That's what Merkel says.

I was on some German news website around the time where the Mayor of Cologne was telling women to cover up and stay an arm's length away from men. I went through a lot of the comments and pretty much every single one of them was similar to either " What's it going to be next? Our girls going out with chaperones?" or "Merkel has to go because she's doing next to nothing to deal with the situation"
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper

And just read the thing properly- One of the girls was wearing jeans for God's sake so it wasn't revealing clothing. What do you think she should wear? An abaya?

Original post by KingBradly

Original post by PrincessBO$$
A girl can be completely naked and walk seductively up the street if she wants to. NO MAN HAS THE RIGHT TO EVEN TOUCH HER.

Do you not think when you have guests coming from a different culture to your country that you make some modifications to social trends? These men are used to women being covered up and acting normally, they were probably shocked and frightened by this sudden culture clash, do you not see it from their point of view? At least Swedish authorities do though
Do you not think when you have guests coming from a different culture to your country that you make some modifications to social trends? These men are used to women being covered up and acting normally, they were probably shocked and frightened by this sudden culture clash, do you not see it from their point of view? At least Swedish authorities do though

No you ****ing don't. They chose to come to Sweden they go by Swedish culture. If they have a thing for women covered up, they can go back to where they come from.

So shocked that they responded by sexually assaulting and most probably traumatising the girls for life? Yeah defo is justifiable.

I can't tell if you're being a troll, are just incredibly dim or being sarcastic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending