The Student Room Group

I'm straight but I think vaginas are absolutely disgusting?

Scroll to see replies

As a female I think vaginas are pretty gross to just stare at... which is why it always baffles me when some lads are like "send me a picture of it"... like really you want a picture of that? I don't wanna see you pink stick of disappointment so why you wanna see my vajayjay?
Original post by Anonymous
Lol I have the same problem.

I'm straight, but also find vaginas disgusting...

It really annoys me - I am definitely straight, and I desperately want to find vaginas attractive, but I just can't!

:frown:

DW , you may find them sooner or later attractive and I understand why you think that , but someone people don't vaginas and some people don't like penis's . 😉
genitalia isnt meant to be pretty, same could be said for penises, breast, bums etc..
Original post by BritishBlu£
Still, it's what we've got to work with so it's best to suck it up and get stuck in!

Brilliant :biggrin:
Original post by Twinpeaks
Coins?? :rofl:

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/367rlk/what_does_a_vagina_taste_like/
^as weird as it sounds, as lot of people still agree with me
Original post by Justmoll28
genitalia isnt meant to be pretty, same could be said for penises, breast, bums etc..

Bums tend to often be pretty.

Breasts, meh, not so much. They can be but that's really rare tbh.

And yeah dicks/vulva, it's miraculous to have an actually aesthetic version of either.
ye they ain't particularly pleasant but hey ho.
Yeah they're disgusting.
A lot of straight men do not find female genitals pleasing to look at. I am not particularly fund of how they look either. It's just something you need to get over really lmao.
I am straight but I think vaginas are absolutely disgusting. They are basically an open wound but more gooey. Is this normal?

open wound? wtf did i just read
vagina skin=skin inside your mouth walls
Original post by fatima1998
they aren't made for you then :ahee:
i think penis are absolutely disgusting, its like a long stick which is hard to cope with :noway:

Spoiler

i wholly agree, a long hard meaty rod of stiffness
Original post by loveleest
A lot of straight men do not find female genitals pleasing to look at. I am not particularly fund of how they look either. It's just something you need to get over really lmao.

this
I am straight but I think vaginas are absolutely disgusting. They are basically an open wound but more gooey. Is this normal?

Are you sure you're straight?

Just don't have sex with a girl if you have that mentality, it would be a selfish thing to do.

More for me then... :yeah:

Spoiler

Original post by Gora The Xplorer
You'll love it once you dive right in there. :tea:

Your avatar and usename fit that post so well.
Original post by XOR_
Your avatar and usename fit that post so well.

Who have you been talking to? :eyeball: :teehee:
Original post by WBZ144
Are you sure you're straight?

Just don't have sex with a girl if you have that mentality, it would be a selfish thing to do.

Explain.
Original post by XOR_
Explain.

If he finds herself vagina disgusting, how is he going to pleasure her?
If you're a guy and find female genitals disgusting (if you have experience with them and not just going on the idea) then sorry but, you probably aren't straight.
Original post by Saoirse:3
If you're a guy and find female genitals disgusting (if you have experience with them and not just going on the idea) then sorry but, you probably aren't straight.

That is complete nonsense.

And I also know straight girls who don't find penises attractive. It would be bizarre for you to try to tell them they "aren't straight". People know their own sexuality.
That is complete nonsense.

And I also know straight girls who don't find penises attractive. It would be bizarre for you to try to tell them they "aren't straight". People know their own sexuality.

From personal experience, no, all too often a load of them reallllllly don't! Plus there's a big difference between "not particularly attractive" and actively disgusting.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending