The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Well i sure hope so!
Itd be nice for them to show it more!

Oooh very nice indeed! Whats the plan after that then? What career do you want to do?

Might aswell! Apply early so you have your license before your birthday! Then you can drive on your birthday! :biggrin: Thats what i did!
Excellent! Make sure to revise for the theory!
Imsure youll pass in no time!! Haha im liking the enthusiasm!

I have no idea what i want to do, mayby medicine or pharmacy or optometry.... Well ygm that kind of stuff

I know i am apllying early, my bday is on the 26 march so i am applying on the 26 december.....
I will learn it, i have already acc:biggrin:
I'm feeling quite good. I've been struggling to get out the house the last few days due to a flare up with panic attacks and things but my mum persuaded me to go into town with her today and despite taking a few panic attacks while I was out, I enjoyed it and she treated me to a few things :colondollar: just hope all the walking tired me out enough to finally sleep tonight
Original post by Spock's Socks
I'm feeling quite good. I've been struggling to get out the house the last few days due to a flare up with panic attacks and things but my mum persuaded me to go into town with her today and despite taking a few panic attacks while I was out, I enjoyed it and she treated me to a few things :colondollar: just hope all the walking tired me out enough to finally sleep tonight
you should have had her buy you an ice cream cone. No one can not smile when they get an ice cream cone. You look like the chocolate mint kind of a girl. Can I ask? What is the like having a panic attack in public? Do things start kind of spinning around? That's the worst laying in your bed and not being able to go to sleep. I was on my phone this morning watching Netflix untill 7:30 a.m?
(edited 7 years ago)
Really tired and soggy and my vision keeps shifting about and i keep losing my balance but im super grateful to the lovely girl who gave me my bus fare :lovehug:
Original post by emobambam
you should have had her buy you an ice cream cone. No one can not smile when they get an ice cream cone. You look like the chocolate mint kind of a girl. Can I ask? What is the like having a panic attack in public? 2 things start kind of spinning around?

Its heavy rain where I am today so an ice cream cone was out of the question :tongue: she got me some new shampoo, some clothes and some body sprays so that was enough for me :h:

It varies. Sometimes you can feel a panic coming on and can nip it in the bud and on the outside you don't look any different and then other times you just have to run out the shop, grab something to stop yourself from fainting, call for help (I've even asked a stranger for help which was embarrassing) and sometimes you cry or even shout. Inside you feel like you are about to die and need immediate help, you burn up, you feel like your throat is swelling up and going to close shut, you feel sick, you feel like you are about to crap yourself, you can barely stand for fear of fainting, your vision goes weird. Its just horrible. Wouldn't wish a panic attack on anyone.
Original post by mediaya
I have no idea what i want to do, mayby medicine or pharmacy or optometry.... Well ygm that kind of stuff

I know i am apllying early, my bday is on the 26 march so i am applying on the 26 december.....
I will learn it, i have already acc:biggrin:

The usual tsr choice it seems! Very nice indeed! Im sure youll be great at which ever one you decide to do!

Thats the best thing to do! I wonder if the form will be christmas themed?
Ah well thats good then! Make sure to keep on top of it though!
No worries! :biggrin:
Original post by Salamandastron
Really tired and soggy and my vision keeps shifting about and i keep losing my balance but im super grateful to the lovely girl who gave me my bus fare :lovehug:
I have a disease that causes poor balance and that's how it is for me too. It's also like for me, I'll be walking and all of the sudden it'll be like I'm completely drunk. The room starts spinning around and I can't get that Center of balance together you need to walk. I'm not wrong though right, you look like the chocolate mint kind of girl?
Original post by FireFreezer77
The usual tsr choice it seems! Very nice indeed! Im sure youll be great at which ever one you decide to do!

Thats the best thing to do! I wonder if the form will be christmas themed?
Ah well thats good then! Make sure to keep on top of it though!
No worries! :biggrin:

Thanks

Oh i might be chrismas themed lol
Yes i will keep going over it:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a disease that causes poor balance and that's how it is for me too. It's also like for me, I'll be walking and all of the sudden it'll be like I'm completely drunk. The room starts spinning around and I can't get that Center of balance together you need to walk. I'm not wrong though right, you look like the chocolate mint kind of girl?

Aww hope you feel better soon, you will end up getting use to it one day n it wont interfere with ur life anymore.
Chocolate mint kinda girl?
I have a super low blood pressure so whenever i stand up my eyes blackout and sometimes, if i stand too quick, i faint. So i have to do everything slowly..... But i got used to, it doesn't interfere with my life anymore

It's how life works lol !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Aww hope you feel better soon, you will end up getting use to it one day n it wont interfere with ur life anymore.
Chocolate mint kinda girl?
I have a super low blood pressure so whenever i stand up my eyes blackout and sometimes, if i stand too quick, i faint. So i have to do everything slowly..... But i got used to, it does interfere with my life anymore

It's how life works lol !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
well unfortunately my problem will not get any better it will only get worse. There's a medication they give us called Ampyra. It's supposed to help keep your balance more. it works but the only problem for me is that it also affects your kidneys and my kidney function was kinda low during my last test so I've had to take a month off of it. I've gotten so used to them over the years that when I stand up and the world starts spinning I just sit down and I just enjoy it.yes,she looks like mint chocolate kinda girl. did you say it does or doesn't interfere with your life anymore?
Got the night off work and boy does it feel good!
well unfortunately my problem will not get any better it will only get worse. There's a medication they give us called Ampyra. It's supposed to help keep your balance more. it works but the only problem for me is that it also affects your kidneys and my kidney function was kinda low during my last test so I've had to take a month off of it. I've gotten so used to them over the years that when I stand up and the world starts spinning I just sit down and I just enjoy it.yes,she looks like mint chocolate kinda girl. did you say it does or doesn't interfere with your life anymore?

aww, i hope you get the strength to cope with your problem then :colondollar:
i said it doesn't interfere with my life anymore (sorry i edited it now) because i got used to it, it hasnt disappeared though. but my problem is not the same as you.....yours look way more complicated mine is just super low blood pressure that causes me to feel dizzy when i move/black to come in front of my eyes
I absolutely love online clothes shopping.:love: I just wish I could buy everything!!!:frown:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I absolutely love online clothes shopping.:love: I just wish I could buy everything!!!:frown:

Well you cant you mouthbreather
Original post by SentryE3D
Well you cant you mouthbreather

:confused:
Why do I feel like fake student, I am trying to get the student experience however being a distance learner it's really difficult and now I feel so crappy. Please anyone out there can you give me any advice.

Access to HE in Social Work

BSc Health and Social Care - pending
Eid is not tomorrow :emo: means another hungry day to go through :emo:
Original post by fatima1998
To learn the grammer mistakes, you need to read books and articles which i absolutly hate doing it :talkhand:

Er, you don't. I'm talking about things that you would know just from conversation, eg. asking 'why you are shy' instead of 'why are you shy' (and numerous similar instances) - very characteristic of a new/non-native speaker from that part of the world (I should know :tongue:).

Methinks Fatima's nose is growing. :colone:

never read a book in my life :redface: other than they read in school :sad:

Well get started, then. Chop chop. :laugh:

i know its not a word! i am not that dumb hydeman :cry2:

That's a relief. xD

there are loads of writes who make up a word that makes no sense to anyone but their words still counted just because they are writers.

No, not because they're writers. It's alright to coin a word for the purposes of a novel. Or to describe something for which a word doesn't already exist; that's different to making up words in place of existing ones because of laziness/lack of language skills. If it were otherwise, IELTS would be a walk in the park. :tongue:

You dont have to bully me hydeman :bawling:

I'm not. :erm:
Stop crying. :slap:

Spoiler

Muchas gracias. :hat2:
Listening to my old favourite Robin Hood music:sad: THE FEELS NEVER GO AWAY:love:
Original post by Hydeman
Er, you don't. I'm talking about things that you would know just from conversation, eg. asking 'why you are shy' instead of 'why are you shy' (and numerous similar instances) - very characteristic of a new/non-native speaker from that part of the world (I should know :tongue:).

Methinks Fatima's nose is growing. :colone:

why are you shy is correct not why you are shy :erm:
my nose? is that an expression again :holmes:

Well get started, then. Chop chop. :laugh:
That's a relief. xD

that is on my summer bucket list, to read a book :talkhand:

No, not because they're writers. It's alright to coin a word for the purposes of a novel. Or to describe something for which a word doesn't already exist; that's different to making up words in place of existing ones because of laziness/lack of language skills. If it were otherwise, IELTS would be a walk in the park. :tongue:

but their English makes no sense, not even to a teacher :talkhand: all those poets are dead and leaving all their poetry behind to mess up with our heads :angry: what sort of justice is this? especially Shakespear :mad2: hate his writing style :talkhand: they are grammatically wrong but its acceptable
you dont need to show me this ":tongue:" again and again :hand: i dont accept bullies in my world

I'm not. :erm:
Stop crying. :slap:

you always make me cry :emo:
Muchas gracias. :hat2:

told the bear about your 11 gems and he made a thread
merci :tongue:

Latest