The Student Room Group

I'm straight but I think vaginas are absolutely disgusting?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Saoirse:3
If you're a guy and find female genitals disgusting (if you have experience with them and not just going on the idea) then sorry but, you probably aren't straight.

I am completely straight :smile: I am very attracted when I see attractive girls, and have no feelings for guys I see.
Original post by Anonymous
That is complete nonsense.

And I also know straight girls who don't find penises attractive. It would be bizarre for you to try to tell them they "aren't straight". People know their own sexuality.

Some "straight" people are in the closet though, and they have yet to realise it.

It's one thing to find genitalia aesthetically displeasing; after all, most of them are. It's another to find them disgusting, even when they belong to someone who you are supposedly attracted to.
I am completely straight :smile: I am very attracted when I see attractive girls, and have no feelings for guys I see.

Have you come into contact with female genitals and still found them disgusting?
just interesting tbh :mmm:
Original post by WBZ144
Some "straight" people are in the closet though, and they have yet to realise it.

It's one thing to find genitalia aesthetically displeasing; after all, most of them are. It's another to find them disgusting, even when they belong to someone who you are supposedly attracted to.

I'm sure plenty of girls can find their boyfriend's armpits/feet pretty disgusting. Doesn't mean they aren't straight.

With respect, I don't really think you know what you are talking about.
From personal experience, no, all too often a load of them reallllllly don't! Plus there's a big difference between "not particularly attractive" and actively disgusting.

One of my straight female friends recently said she thought penises are "ugly". I'd be an ignorant idiot to try to tell her that meant she "wasn't straight".
Have you come into contact with female genitals and still found them disgusting?

Yes I will never go down on a girl again for fear of throwing up
Watch out for the teeth.
Yes I will never go down on a girl again for fear of throwing up

clearly your not straight
Pshh it's normal. I've never found dicks good-looking. Last time I got a dick pic, I felt incredibly sick. Like what is the purpose of sending me a pic of your genitalia?! Did you think I was suddenly gonna be like 'omg wow, found my soulmate'? It's just like catcalling - the easiest way to put off a girl.

All you people saying that a person's not straight if they don't like the look of a vagina or penis :erm: I'm pretty sure we know our sexuality better than you do.
I am straight but I think vaginas are absolutely disgusting. They are basically an open wound but more gooey. Is this normal?

Personal preference, that's all.

I don't find them disgusting nor appealing, unless they're adorable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I am ****ing howling at some posts in this thread.

Vaginas & Dicks ain't aesthetically pleasing to me but i'd still go down on 'em both, don't sweat it it ain't that uncommon.
Man said "open wound" looool
Maybe you have trypophobia - the fear of holes
I swear these threads get weirder and weirder every day.
Seems very strange to me that a hetero guy would be turned off or disgusted by vaginas, doesn't make sense.
I don't know how you hate them because they are my life!
Reply 57
they look like predator
I'm sure plenty of girls can find their boyfriend's armpits/feet pretty disgusting. Doesn't mean they aren't straight.

With respect, I don't really think you know what you are talking about.

Armpits/feet are different to what is being talked about here, and what you've said might be true but can't really be applied to something else.
Well, I think some look pretty :smile: when you're in the moment it doesn't usually matter anyway.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending