The Student Room Group

Tea or Coffee?

This poll is closed

Tea or Coffee?

Tea 63%
Coffee37%
Total votes: 200
This is a general question. I wanted to see peoples views on this amazing topic. I have not given any more options because I wanted to see what you will pick if you had to choose from both.

Scroll to see replies

dont fancy both :sigh:
Tea! :tea:
tea !!! coffee has weird aftertaste
Coffee
Tea any day. I dont like coffee.
I do quite like hot chocolate as well though.
Tea always makes me feel better. :')

I'm not a big fan of coffee. So tea is fave!
I literally can't imagine life without either, the thought makes me shudder.
Reply 8
Tea, way more different varieties and not just for giving you energy(caffeine) but some types will help you sleep which I absolutely love those.
Reply 9
red bull
Both in the same cup:colone:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Both in the same cup:colone:

Now, thats an interesting idea and possible a bad one.:banana:
I forgot to say my views. For me, it has to be tea. I don't drink coffee and will most likely not drink coffee for a long time. However, tea... I simply love it.
Both, depending on what mood I'm in.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tea - whittards loose leaf gunpowder green tea to be precise
COFFEE!!!! Frappucinos are awesome too!! Esp the caramel one!

Tea is boring because it tastes of hot water to me, but sugar just makes it taste like ****!
I prefer a cup of tea to a cup of coffee, but I can't drink tea without getting sick...seem to be intolerant to something in tea. :frown:

However I love coffee flavoured things like coffee ice cream, cake and chocolate and really like iced coffee...but they're more sugar than they are coffee. :lol:
Tea
Tea me too
Original post by Sgt.Golden
This is a general question. I wanted to see peoples views on this amazing topic. I have not given any more options because I wanted to see what you will pick if you had to choose from both.

Coffee is a must weekday mornings

Tea is more suited to afternoons and weekend breakfasts

Quick Reply

Latest