The Student Room Group

Latest Mass Migrant Sex Attack: Girls as Young as 12 Groped at Swedish Festival

Scroll to see replies

This is going to build pressure and if the Swedish government doesn't do something there is going to be serious unrest against the migrants.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
No you ****ing don't. They chose to come to Sweden they go by Swedish culture. If they have a thing for women covered up, they can go back to where they come from.

So shocked that they responded by sexually assaulting and most probably traumatising the girls for life? Yeah defo is justifiable.

I can't tell if you're being a troll, are just incredibly dim or being sarcastic

And define Swedish culture? I heard many major cities have majority Islamic populations, so does Swedish culture constitute to Islamic culture?

You do need to be careful, I am not Muslim but I am getting a sense that you have racist feelings towards Islam? I may have interpreted it wrong, but saying "they can go back to where they come from" is bordering on xenophobic, who are "they"?
Original post by Manchester_123
I heard the girls were dressed and acting in a very inappropriate manner so it's a two way street

You're disgraceful. I don't care if the girls were bare naked, that doesn't give someone the right to molest or sexually assault them.
Original post by jake4198
You're disgraceful. I don't care if the girls were bare naked, that doesn't give someone the right to molest or sexually assault them.

I mean I heard the girls were grinding on the guys or acting in a sexual manner towards them
Original post by physicsphysics91
So you think its normal to grope a 12 year old?

Also top on the rape and world news aren't you?

but not it's not normal

then again they got "culturally enriched" it was never a good idea to let in unskilled migrants....
Original post by KingBradly
Obvious troll.

You said I was Muslim
Original post by KingBradly
If you think sexual assaults happen on mass at most gigs, then I don't believe you've ever been to a gig.

Does it make you feel better to try and get people to shrug off 12yr old girls being sexually assaulted? I'm interested why you think doing this gives you the moral highground.

Nobody's trying to get anyone to shrug anything off. He said it happened before refugees and migrants. It's actually ****ing disgusting that you're exploiting sexual assault to push your agenda.
Reply 27
I heard the girls were dressed and acting in a very inappropriate manner so it's a two way street

You're saying groping 12 year olds is ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JordanL_
Nobody's trying to get anyone to shrug anything off. He said it happened before refugees and migrants. It's actually ****ing disgusting that you're exploiting sexual assault to push your agenda.

It barely happened before the refugees arrived. Soon as they start piling into Sweden the rape rates increase by 1,200%
Original post by JordanL_

Do you know that 77% of all convicted rapes in Sweden are committed by Muslims? Do you know that 1,000 women were sexually violated in Cologne by men of Somali origin? Do you know that there was over 20 reported incidents in Sweden in the month of January this year of young girls and women being sexually assaulted by migrant men?

What's disgusting is your complete in-denial to accept a very serious outbreak of sexual assault committed by men from the Middle East and North Africa because you see it as racism and xenophobia, even suggesting that those talking about it are pushing some political agenda. Unfortunately, the rise in sexual assault has been exponential since the rise in mass-Muslim migration and to acknowledge that fact, I repeat fact, cannot be misconstrued as either racist or xenophobic. Did sexual assault happen before the migrant crisis? Of course. However, the scale and regularity of such attacks were far less common, with almost all sexual violence cases being committed by one person at one given time. You need to wake up and stop pandering to political correctness.
(edited 7 years ago)
Do you not think when you have guests coming from a different culture to your country that you make some modifications to social trends? These men are used to women being covered up and acting normally, they were probably shocked and frightened by this sudden culture clash, do you not see it from their point of view? At least Swedish authorities do though

Yeah, I know what you mean. Whenever I'm scared by something I start uncontrollably sexually assaulting women.......

As for your point about inviting guests in; if I invite someone into my house, I damn well expect them to follow my rules. If I ask them to take their shoes off, I would expect them to. If I ask them to use a coaster, I expect them to. And if I ask them not to sexually assault any women who happen to be in the house, I sure as hell expect them to!
Original post by rhia9
You're saying groping 12 year olds is ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No of course not. But the migrants come from a culture where women are covered up and act normally. Imagine their shock when they arrived in Sweden and went to this gig. The host nation should accommodate them and the people of Sweden should make changes to their dress to accommodate the needs of the migrant guests
Original post by jake4198
Do you know that 77% of all convicted rapes in Sweden are committed by Muslims? Do you know that 1,000 women were sexually violated in Cologne by men of Somali origin? Do you know that there was over 20 reported incidents in Sweden in the month of January this year of young girls and women being sexually assaulted by migrant men?

What's disgusting is your complete in-denial to accept a very serious outbreak of sexual assault committed by men from the Middle East and North Africa because you see it as racism and xenophobia, even suggesting that those talking about it are pushing some political agenda. Unfortunately, the rise in sexual assault has been exponential since the rise in mass-Muslim migration and acknowledge that fact, I repeat fact, cannot be misconstrued as either racist or xenophobic. Did sexual assault happen before the migrant crisis? Of course. However, the scale and regularity of such attacks were far less common, with almost all sexual violence cases being committed by one person at one given time. You need to wake up and stop pandering to political correctness.

You are trying to cure the blind
the unwillingness of the eu to compromise, coupled with merkels destructive immigration policy and Brexit will be the death of the Eu. she will not hold onto her chancellorship. Mr Wilders will take Holland out of Eu and Denmark and france will soon follow. Italy will then get out and Germany will be left with failed eastern European states and once proud crippled southern European countries which the eu wrecked. Look to a global future people, its already happening, look to Asia with China intending to implement its One Belt, One Road initiative and the BRIC and MINT countries THE FUTURE LIES AWAY FROM EUROPE
Original post by Luke Kostanjsek
Yeah, I know what you mean. Whenever I'm scared by something I start uncontrollably sexually assaulting women.......

As for your point about inviting guests in; if I invite someone into my house, I damn well expect them to follow my rules. If I ask them to take their shoes off, I would expect them to. If I ask them to use a coaster, I expect them to. And if I ask them not to sexually assault any women who happen to be in the house, I sure as hell expect them to!

What about their religious needs and requirements? If women need to be covered up do they not have that right?
Reply 35
Very lucky they are that I am not the brother of one of these girls
Do you not think when you have guests coming from a different culture to your country that you make some modifications to social trends? These men are used to women being covered up and acting normally, they were probably shocked and frightened by this sudden culture clash, do you not see it from their point of view? At least Swedish authorities do though

I agree, Sweden is so wonderful and progressive, those do not rape wristbands are a ****ing brilliant idea!
Deport those responsible , i wonder where the perversity comes from though.
What about their religious needs and requirements? If women need to be covered up do they not have that right?

'Religious needs' is an oxymoron. They may have 'religious preferences' but they don't need anyone to subscribe to their way of living. They aren't going to keel over because they see a woman not covering their shoulders, or people eating during Ramadan.

Do the migrants have the right to force women to cover up? Of course they don't! Should we replace our legal system with Sharia because it's their religious requirement? How about stoning apostates, or outlawing homosexuality too? It's their religious requirement after all........

When in Rome, do as the Romans do; if you choose to go to someone else's country, you play by their rules.
Reply 39

Gotta be a joke. No one can be this stupid, so it must be a troll. LOL - 'frightened by this sudden culture clash" Yeah, frightened into groping young women. When you go to a foreign country you behave with respect to the country's expectations of social behaviour. In the West, sex pests are considered the vermin of the criminal fraternity. The lowest scum on earth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending