The Student Room Group

Your 'oh ****' moments

I'll go first. Yesterday, I scanned paper with the last 4 digits of my father's account number and sent it off. I hadn't realised until now.

Spoiler

I mean, surely it can't be that bad? It's not like it's his entire pin now is it? :colondollar:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Questioness
I'll go first. Yesterday, I scanned paper with the last 4 digits of my fathers account number and sent it off. I hadn't realised until now.

Spoiler

I mean, surely it can be that bad? It's not like it's his entire pin now is it? :colondollar:

Spoiler

Coming clean would be better. In school when I accidentally went in a room where the girls were changing. (Not going to lie, kind of enjoyed it.) :colondollar:
When I was in a taxi on my way to prom. I realised I forgot my prom ticket at home.
when i accidently stapled my mates hair to the table cuz her hair got over my paper.
I always seem to fall over something / nothing. I keep doing it on these stairs at work. :hide:
Looking at a question in an exam you haven't revised for.
Reply 6
Original post by Shazen
Coming clean would be better

Yeah, I guess I have to. I wonder how I'm gunna start this of.

If I'm never on here again, you know why :redface:.
another one was when i released a stink bomb accidentally in a classroom. never again
Reply 8
Dropping (and breaking) my phones atleatst once a year for the past 3 years XD
Reply 9
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Yup, definitely know that feeling .:redface:
#FirstWorldProblems
Original post by umar39
Dropping (and breaking) my phones atleatst once a year for the past 3 years XD

that is so relateable mate
Original post by SeanFM
I always seem to fall over something / nothing. I keep doing it on these stairs at work. :hide:

This is so me. I can trip over thin air :rofl: My hands are also useless and I always spill/break things:frown:
Yeah, I guess I have to. I wonder how I'm gunna start this of.

If I'm never on here again, you know why :redface:.

Haha, don't worry just say it straight without hesitating. Good luck!

:goodluck:
Reply 14
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
that is so relateable mate

Really? I'm proud to say I've never dropped my phone. Ever. Quite an accomplishment if I must say so myself :u:.
(edited 7 years ago)
When I went up to the wrong teacher when I was asked to go to someone.

I've been at this school for five years, so I really don't know what my excuse was.
Today when I realised that I messed up an integral a week ago resulting in a weeks' worth of invalid experiments...
Im really tall this makes me more lanky than usual. The train unexpectedly stopped i fell on a man who was even taller than me. He looked amused :tongue: that such lankiness can exist in a person

Spoiler

Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Pretty much all my GCSE's this year! :yikes::rip:
Really? I'm proud to say I've never dropped my phone. Ever. Quiet and accomplishment if I must say so myself :u:.

yeah you deserve a medal for that mate

Quick Reply

Latest