The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emiloujess
What uni/course is that for? :smile:

I've ordered 2 books (one for firm, one for insurance) but yeah my sleeping pattern has become extremely weird :/ I just want it to be Results Day already :cry2:

Same here...my sleeping pattern was actually weird during my exams. It's the one thing I did 'differently' to as AS, and so it gives me something to think of as a reason for failing :s-smilie:

Only six weeks this Thursday. Which is only three times two weeks, and two weeks is nothing. Or just nine lots of five days, and five days flies by.

Really it's only hours.
Original post by emiloujess
What uni/course is that for? :smile:

I've ordered 2 books (one for firm, one for insurance) but yeah my sleeping pattern has become extremely weird :/ I just want it to be Results Day already :cry2:

Oxford Chemistry. So I've ordered a physics book the other day... I'm trying to do some maths (that's always good!) but my energy is in the negative :biggrin:
Original post by MouseyBrown
Haha man that's scary. Weren't you on the Oxford thread?

Yes I was and I managed to get an offer :biggrin: now around the times of my interview, I couldn't sleep either! Interestingly, during my exam period I slept a lot... I was very exhausted so I could easily fall asleep.
Same here...my sleeping pattern was actually weird during my exams. It's the one thing I did 'differently' to as AS, and so it gives me something to think of as a reason for failing :s-smilie:

Only six weeks this Thursday. Which is only three times two weeks, and two weeks is nothing. Or just nine lots of five days, and five days flies by.

Really it's only hours.

it seems like eternity when you're unemployed and have nothing to do :frown:
Original post by lawlieto
it seems like eternity when you're unemployed and have nothing to do :frown:

I know, tell me about it, I couldn't be more desperate for a big change, like starting uni. It's been a long old haul hasn't it, interviews seem a lifetime ago now.
I'm starting to lose patience now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 506
This will put all your minds at rest. My results day was 4 days ago. :mmm: :laugh:
Original post by SH0405
This will put all your minds at rest. My results day was 4 days ago. :mmm: :laugh:

Evil! 😭 how did you do? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 508
Original post by Sacred Ground
Evil! 😭 how did you do? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am inherently evil. What can I say? I got a 2.1 which I was really pleased with. First year only counts for 10% though, so a lot more work to do...

Really it's only hours.

I seem to have become nocturnal since exams were over 😂 Love that logic but it seems so far away right now AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW 😢

Original post by lawlieto
Oxford Chemistry. So I've ordered a physics book the other day... I'm trying to do some maths (that's always good!) but my energy is in the negative :biggrin:

Hopefully you find motivation soon :smile: that's a really high offer, good luck! 🍀
Original post by SH0405
I am inherently evil. What can I say? I got a 2.1 which I was really pleased with. First year only counts for 10% though, so a lot more work to do...

Many congratulations, that's amazing! At least you can just relax now :P
1 month and 12 days left..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rishikasmiles

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or 3,628,800 seconds...

Which is only 3,628,796 seconds after reading all this... :colone:

Now it's 3,628,793 seconds...

I'll stop... :getmecoat:

(3,628,790 seconds :emo: )

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks for the reminder :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
at night I was counting raw marks and percentages if I have all my grades.. and in the morning i checked my calculations with a calculator which was on my night desk LOL
IB students are so lucky that their results day is so early... I can't wait another 44 days!
Reply 515

Posted from TSR Mobile

Isn't it 13 days? Because it's the 18th of August and today's the 5th?
Original post by Aph
Isn't it 13 days? Because it's the 18th of August and today's the 5th?

5th July today :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I keep waking up in tears
Reply 518
Original post by Matrix123
5th July today :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's what I said...
Original post by Aph
That's what I said...

So surely it would only be 13 days left if results day was on 18th July instead of 18th August?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest