The Student Room Group

Have you ever going into a physical fight?

About 2 for me

Scroll to see replies

with my brother? all the time :sigh:
Apart from pushing and shoving, no. I don't think I'd be able to handle it anyway.
Nope.

Well other than my brothers.
Original post by Spinnernet
About 2 for me

*Got, not going

Yes, to answer your question, some stupid girl at high school was bullying me and when I stood up for myself she scratched me. I hit her back and then it sort of started :laugh:
Reply 5
Once, with my ex's ex. Was walking into school and she started to pull my hair so had to react. I would never suggest violence is the way to go, but in the situation I wasn't going to let her try and beat me up because I believe in pacifism.
got into loads. worse one is someone hitting me around the head with a beer bottle
I have never been in a physical conflict in my life, nor I have I got into a heated argument purely based on insulting each other.
3 times I can recall.

Thank you for contributing.
Original post by 34908seikj
Thank you for contributing.

Ur very welcome

Posted from TSR Mobile
All the time with my brother.
Not exactly....around two years ago, me and this other guy (let's call him Jason) got into an argument. I can't even remember what it was about, but practically his whole year group were standing round because this guy was a total jackass and bullied Year 7 kids (what a charmer - he was 14!) and I was the first guy who'd tried to put him in his place. I, a scrawny short kid, was maybe getting a little too confident, comparing this 6 foot rugby player to various different zoo animals, because suddenly he snapped. He drew his arm back and I thought '...well, ****.'
It all happened in slow motion. His ginormous fist came hurtling towards my face, and I naturally ducked. Now what neither of us had noticed was that his head of year had heard the commotion and had come running over and barged through the crowd...and appeared right behind me at that moment. So when I ducked, Jason ended up punching the teacher. It was a chest punch (as that height is where my head would have been), so he fell straight to the ground and was winded. The teacher was fine, but Jason was suspended, and to make matters worse he hadn't made a fist properly and broke his thumb in the process. I came in the next day to the whole school treating me like a hero - the rumour that went round was that Jason had attacked the teacher, and I stepped in, saving him and breaking Jason's thumb. All ********, but I was happy to be worshipped until the next drama happened XD
I go all mayweather on my brother if that counts :tongue:
Original post by redbluedex
Not exactly....around two years ago, me and this other guy (let's call him Jason) got into an argument. I can't even remember what it was about, but practically his whole year group were standing round because this guy was a total jackass and bullied Year 7 kids (what a charmer - he was 14!) and I was the first guy who'd tried to put him in his place. I, a scrawny short kid, was maybe getting a little too confident, comparing this 6 foot rugby player to various different zoo animals, because suddenly he snapped. He drew his arm back and I thought '...well, ****.'
It all happened in slow motion. His ginormous fist came hurtling towards my face, and I naturally ducked. Now what neither of us had noticed was that his head of year had heard the commotion and had come running over and barged through the crowd...and appeared right behind me at that moment. So when I ducked, Jason ended up punching the teacher. It was a chest punch (as that height is where my head would have been), so he fell straight to the ground and was winded. The teacher was fine, but Jason was suspended, and to make matters worse he hadn't made a fist properly and broke his thumb in the process. I came in the next day to the whole school treating me like a hero - the rumour that went round was that Jason had attacked the teacher, and I stepped in, saving him and breaking Jason's thumb. All ********, but I was happy to be worshipped until the next drama happened XD

Our hero
:colondollar:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Our hero
:colondollar:

Oh, stop...
Original post by redbluedex
Oh, stop...

No you saved us all. You got an annoying bully suspended
:adore:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
No you saved us all. You got an annoying bully suspended
:adore:

All you have to do is be a coward and duck!! Then if you're lucky you get hero worshipped!
A few times but never with strangers. It was with either 'friends' or family members.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending