The Student Room Group

Fights (immature)!!!!!!

Are 17 and 18 yr olds kids immature for getting into fights it happens all the time around my block .

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by robin567
Are 17 and 18 yr olds kids immature for getting into fights it happens all the time around my block .

Yes. Adults sort their conflict out through talking.
Original post by kkboyk
Yes. Adults sort their conflict out through talking.

including 16 and 17 yr olds !!!

where you live?
Reply 4
Original post by arvin bhambra
where you live?

north london
north london

what area cuz i live in north london too
north london

Come to East.. you'll have hundreds getting into fights over guys...
Reply 7
Original post by BChemGee

loool

depends where tho but dagenham area hell yea
In highschool fights were common , but none in my 2 years of sixthform
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
depends where tho but dagenham area hell yea

Well you know when you see drunkards in broad daylight, you know sh*t goes down there. :biggrin:
Well you know when you see drunkards in broad daylight, you know sh*t goes down there. :biggrin:

true. ever got on the wrong side of one of them before?
true. ever got on the wrong side of one of them before?

No and I pray I don't ever:biggrin:
I have been approached by many though, just a quick smile and I speed walk off (Can't ignore em all they'll continue to talk to me) I don't actually go there that often due to the fact that one day I saw a spraypainted message on one of the bus stops, saying that "blacks, asians and east europeans aren't welcome"
Got that message real quick :u:
No and I pray I don't ever:biggrin:
I have been approached by many though, just a quick smile and I speed walk off (Can't ignore em all they'll continue to talk to me) I don't actually go there that often due to the fact that one day I saw a spraypainted message on one of the bus stops, saying that "blacks, asians and east europeans aren't welcome"
Got that message real quick :u:

im down there all the time and im Asian. nun happened so far. there are a lot of street gangs as well which is pretty scary if you dont know people down there
fights between two road men over a lighter is immature, but fights themselves are primative
im down there all the time and im Asian. nun happened so far. there are a lot of street gangs as well which is pretty scary if you dont know people down there

Got gangs near the area I live too, which personally I don't mind since where they congregate and where I live is seperated by tons of houses, but they have a habit of pissing off other gangs from different places so other gangs come over and...well ugh.
Got gangs near the area I live too, which personally I don't mind since where they congregate and where I live is seperated by tons of houses, but they have a habit of pissing off other gangs from different places so other gangs come over and...well ugh.

what area you staying at?
cant be as bad as mine tho cuz there is sometimes gun fire from rival gangs and then there is fighting itself
what area you staying at?
cant be as bad as mine tho cuz there is sometimes gun fire from rival gangs and then there is fighting itself

how old are you?
Definitely not since I live around Woodford, what usually happens is that some wannabe chavs start forming groups, claiming to be dealers (shisha, ofcourse) start chatting sh*t to guys from other schools claiming that they can bang them. Yutes congregate at council flats(Lord knows why) armed with bats and pipes, police get called some run off and get arrested anyways. Word gets around, gets more kids excited. *sigh*
Sad thing is that I know some of the people that get involved in foolishness like this.
The only serious thing I think happened is that this kid from a gang got stabbed at a bday party by others of a rival gang.
Other than that Woodford is just...posh- excluding the council flats :tongue:

Lol what type of area is that😂😂
Original post by Anonymous
how old are you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending