The Student Room Group

Congratulations Britain, you played yourself.

We are all gonna suffer now because Becky with her 1 GCSE thinks an immigrant with a medical degree is going to steal her job. #DamnBecky

Congratulations Britain, you played yourself...Nobody over 65 should be allowed to vote, cause it's not their future.

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
How's the Brexit gonna effect Uni fees?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Cali8re
How's the Brexit gonna effect Uni fees?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like everything else. Sky rocket.
Original post by PrincessZara
We are all gonna suffer now because Becky with her 1 GCSE thinks an immigrant with a medical degree is going to steal her job. #DamnBecky

Congratulations Britain, you played yourself...Nobody over 65 should be allowed to vote, cause it's not their future.

Leave Becky alone
Thank you for your congratulations :smile:
Stupid Becky!

Why did you do it, Becky!

Why!
The oldest people in the country are the ones who've been around in and out of the EU. They're the ones who've seen how it's impacted and changed their country. They're literally eyewitnesses to the entire life of the EU. Surely they're the ones who's opinions we should be taking into account?

And the fact you're trying to remove people's right to vote shows how fascist you are. Trying to shut down people who you think differently to you.

And also if you think all brexiters are becky with 1 GCSE and old people, you need to get tf out of your bubble and try to understand and empathise with those surrounding you a bit more. You're entire post reeks of ignorance.
Funny because you look like a Becky with 1 GCSE.

Yes, you seem like someone with credibility that we should all listen to :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by So Instinct
Funny because you look like a Becky with 1 GCSE.

Looks can be deceiving.
Original post by Zargabaath
And also if you think all brexiters are becky with 1 GCSE and old people, you need to get tf out of your bubble and try to understand and empathise with those surrounding you a bit more. You're entire post reeks of ignorance.

Although i would not say all, i would say a large proportion do fit the profile given by OP. Its hard to empathise with people who cant empathise for others?
tbf you look like you may only have 1 GCSE
Looks can be deceiving.

Ignore them the pro leave camp cant offer any solutions so they resort to insulting the OP. Honestly that stems from top down.

None the pro leave people in government has any strategy or any contingency plans. So I guess we're all just in it for the ride now.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Zargabaath
The oldest people in the country are the ones who've been around in and out of the EU. They're the ones who've seen how it's impacted and changed their country. They're literally eyewitnesses to the entire life of the EU. Surely they're the ones who's opinions we should be taking into account?

And the fact you're trying to remove people's right to vote shows how fascist you are. Trying to shut down people who you think differently to you.

Alternatively, as people get old they become arrogant and jaded. These are people who think "life experience" makes them more qualified in economics than people with PhDs in economics.

There's also the fact that values have changed. Maybe sovereignty is important to older people, but it's completely worthless to the younger generation. We've traded away their economic stability for something that means nothing to them.
Cry more, your anguish sustains me.
Reply 15
Dont forget the migrants who are going to pillage and rape the women!

Spoiler

Reply 16
Original post by physicsphysics91
tbf you look like you may only have 1 GCSE

You got Cs at A level pipe down teacher
Original post by drogon
You got Cs at A level pipe down teacher

m8 I did an A*A*A course with CCC at A-level, thats impressive.
Reply 18
How many BTECS you got Zara tell us
Reply 19
Original post by JordanL_
There's also the fact that values have changed. Maybe sovereignty is important to older people, but it's completely worthless to the younger generation. We've traded away their economic stability for something that means nothing to them.

On behalf of young people everywhere may I just say that democratic accountability does matter to me and to a great many of us besides.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending