The Student Room Group

I I have a crush on a stranger

Okay so im doing NCS summer challenge, i came to PGL on thursday and thats when i saw him. We couldnt stop looking at eachother... He wasnt from my group that had just arrived he had been there before us. So his friends eventually started looking too and i realised he was following me to my centre where i wss doing my activities but we never got a chance to speak. In the evening theres this room where everone goes to chill and i saw him there and we kept laughing. I dont want to sound cringey but i felt a real connection.. Ive never felt that for my ex boyfriend or crushes but with this sttanger i do. I doubt i willl see him agsin. He was gone the next morning. I looked on instsgrsm for ncs tags but didnt find him. Please dont say get over it, i really want to try before giving up. Thsnks !
talk to him then
any idea how you can contact him :holmes:
Original post by jalove9
Okay so im doing NCS summer challenge, i came to PGL on thursday and thats when i saw him. We couldnt stop looking at eachother... He wasnt from my group that had just arrived he had been there before us. So his friends eventually started looking too and i realised he was following me to my centre where i wss doing my activities but we never got a chance to speak. In the evening theres this room where everone goes to chill and i saw him there and we kept laughing. I dont want to sound cringey but i felt a real connection.. Ive never felt that for my ex boyfriend or crushes but with this sttanger i do. I doubt i willl see him agsin. He was gone the next morning. I looked on instsgrsm for ncs tags but didnt find him. Please dont say get over it, i really want to try before giving up. Thsnks !

I was gonna do the NCS challenged but backed up last minute cause im lazy af. If your a desperates stalker like me you would not give up untill u find out his:
name
surname
address
height
weight
hobby
former love interest
You spoke to him but you don't know his name at all? Find out what area of the country their group was from, then ask for or find the list of names of people from that group.
Reply 4
How? He's gone
Reply 5
Original post by richpanda
You spoke to him but you don't know his name at all? Find out what area of the country their group was from, then ask for or find the list of names of people from that group.

Trust me I would've if I could. But how do I ask? They all went!
Reply 6
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I was gonna do the NCS challenged but backed up last minute cause im lazy af. If your a desperates stalker like me you would not give up untill u find out his:
name
surname
address
height
weight
hobby
former love interest

Hahahaha trust ME I want to find out but how? I know nothing about him at ALL
Original post by jalove9

You know nothing, Jalove9 Snow
Original post by jalove9

ask about him to managers or leaders. Do you know his name at least?
If not describe how he looks like to his team leader (if there is one). Ask whether they saw someone who had a cetain distinct feature he had and if they dp give you his name instantly save his name on ur phone and search for him on every social network site!. Example a beauty spot or freckle on his left cheek.
See if you can ask around for his name, but don't come across as too desperate when you finally do come across this man of mystery on the Instagram. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with having a crush on someone you don't even know, but in my mind, you should've sprung into action the moment you met, asked his name, got to know him, got his Instagram username, and who knows? You could've taken things from there. Sorry to disappoint, but you may have already missed out. Nevertheless, don't give up hope. I would've long before now, but you could still have a fighting chance.
Reply 10
Okay I didn't make it clear before I'll just write it properly.
I'm doing the Ncs summer challenge.
So wave1/week 1 or whatever started this Thursday. I arrived at the PGL centre with my group and noticed a few more other groups from other parts from the country.
A really cute boy kept looking at me the whole day and then his friends started too. His accomadation was in another building but he kept coming to mine for some reason. I noticed he was following me to whatever activities I done. My friend told me she noticed a guy proper looking at me and it turns out it was the same guy im talking about.
Anyway, in the evening we get free time in this room and he came there and we kept looking at eachother and smiling so much I felt a proper connection I can't lie. Like I've never felt that even for a boyfriend or crush but this stranger just changed that. But then we had to go back to our rooms and he followed me to my building again until my teacher took me into my room 😔 otherwise I would've spoke to him.
The next morning at breakfast I saw him across the canteen and the whole smiling thing happened again and then I had to go and join my group but Iplanned to wait till the evening free time to talk him.
But he LEFT 💔💔😭
And now I can't stop thinking of him its so sad how could I have let him get away?
I've never felt like that ever.
I really want to find him, ivd tried the stalker techniqie like I looked on Instagram at the NCS tags but I found nothing. It's a bit hard considering I don't know his name. Or his location. Or school. But what I do know is I want to talk to this stranger I don't want to give up but I feel like there's no way I could find him, or could I?
How?

Quick Reply

Latest