The Student Room Group

Your 'oh ****' moments

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by dskinner
Lol that's funny i broke some quickfit stuff loads of times, >.>
Then again it was the only time i've ever used it and the teacher didn't tell us we had clips to secure stuff and then what happened was that i assembled most of the stuff for distillation and then suddenly one of the pieces i put it smashed on the table then a few other pieces did too and i pooped my pants, i was like oh boy....

Wow, you broke MORE than one?

Brah, if you were at my school you would be expelled.
Original post by Arvin Bhambra
bloody hell...

It was alright though. It did leave a bruise and bleed a little bit it did get the anger out.
Original post by Questioness
Wow, you broke MORE than one?

Brah, if you were at my school you would be expelled.

yes, it was the first time and my teachers didn't reveal the existence of clips until i broke something
Reply 43
yes, it was the first time and my teachers didn't reveal the existence of clips until i broke something

Oh yeah, that does make sense then.
I'm not one to talk anyway.

They call me butterfingers :perv:
(edited 7 years ago)
The moment when I don't quite push the handle down far enough and find myself about to headbutt the door.

I usually get as far as "OH-" before my nose hits the door :lol:
After failing a group exercise at uni, picking my iPhone up off the table and smashing it on the ground in a heated moment of anger and frustration.

Then my iPhone phone rang. In my pocket.
When you ***** about a teacher and they are standing right behind you :yy:
When I forget not to "watch" every TSR thread I comment on and I get 282817171 email notifications. :cry:
when your crush informs you that they now have a girlfriend and don't think you should speak anymore -__-
Reply 49
When you decide to bunk of a lesson and go to the park with your mates.

Except you didn't really think it through because the park is across your school.

And your biology teacher is also out there doing quadrats.
Reply 50
Original post by fefssdf
when your crush informs you that they now have a girlfriend and don't think you should speak anymore -__-

That's Brutal :console:
That's Brutal :console:

this happened yesturday but yh I'm fine honestly
Oh yeah, that does make sense then.
I'm not one to talk anyway.

They call me butterfingers :perv:

lol butterfingers? drop everything? xD
When you wake up in a post-Brexit world :awesome:
I once wrote my candidate number on the space where the centre number is supposed to be written. I realised last minute and ended up completely scribbling out 3/4 of the boxes I was given to simply re-write the numbers placed in front of my desk. I even wrote a 'sorry' note in the opening page.
Reply 55
lol butterfingers? drop everything? xD

Yup that's it :tongue:
Reply 56
When you mistake the MHoC society for Mental Health society in front of a guy! :colonhash:
when i cut my hand on a pin, needle or knife
Well...I have 'oh f**k' moments on a daily basis. I'm just naturally unlucky. This morning, I forgot I had put some toast under my grill, then made myself a bowl of cereal, and I was about half done with the cereal when I smelt the toast burning.

Spoiler

Reply 59
Original post by Adamski191
Well...I have 'oh f**k' moments on a daily basis. I'm just naturally unlucky. This morning, I forgot I had put some toast under my grill, then made myself a bowl of cereal, and I was about half done with the cereal when I smelt the toast burning.

Spoiler

Aha, I think you're just unfortunate :redface:. It's not like that every morning is it?

The worst?
Well he could kill me.

Most likely nothing will happen I think. He's not one to over react.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest