The Student Room Group

Fit/athletic guys of TSR...

This is aimed towards guys who are in good shape (not skinny fat or runners body) and especially guys who weight lift to get in better shape:

When looking for girls who may be potential love interests/partners do you notice a bit of 'pudge'?

What do you think of girls who have a little pudge? Not fat but not completely slim either, so a small belly pouch or thicker upper arms

Would you ever gf such a girl or does chubbiness put you off?

No beta white knight answers pls, none of that love your body as is bs

Warning mild brag (dont read if sensitive)

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

No sure if I'm what you'd call "good shape". Not exactly terrible and I do go to the gym, but I am slim.

Anyway, from what I've witnessed; I've seen guys with big muscles/in shape etc that are with girls who are a little pudgy, if you want to call it that. Unless you have a strict body type that they're interested in, I can't imagine it being an issue for a lot of men.

Personally, I'd look for/date someone as you describe.
meh, i prefer toned but its no biggie
Original post by abcde3237
This is aimed towards guys who are in good shape (not skinny fat or runners body) and especially guys who weight lift to get in better shape:

When looking for girls who may be potential love interests/partners do you notice a bit of 'pudge'?

What do you think of girls who have a little pudge? Not fat but not completely slim either, so a small belly pouch or thicker upper arms

Spoiler

hmmmm physical appearance does not matter. what you have inside you is important. *
Reply 4
Original post by the bear
hmmmm physical appearance does not matter. what you have inside you is important. *

ffs theres always one
Frankly no, as long as it's an ever-so-slight chubbiness and face is on par
Ironic how this post is the most beta thing i've ever read , there's more to life than having some chub lmao
Reply 7

Spoiler

Don't really care as long as they have an interesting personally, and that I deemed them attractive in some way.
Ugh its always fit athletic guys isnt it.
Ffs!!

Its personality fhat counts!! Not how big you are!
So stop acting like a jerk and actually be nice to people! I think that works better, in fact i know it works better!
Sounds like you are actively trying to improve your physique , which is the more attractive quality tbh - I spend a lot of time trying to better myself at the gym , and if a girl also engages in that, then it's awesome
If you got a bit of fat that's fine, it's the attitude which is key tbh
I really don't mind a bit of chub, but I appreciate your hardwork all the same.

Original post by the bear

Just so long as it's me :cool:
Reply 11
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Ironic how this post is the most beta thing i've ever read , there's more to life than having some chub lmao

mustafa is a beta name reminds me of those chubby arab boys who have pubes for facial hair
Original post by Gora The Xplorer
* Just so long as it's me :cool:

:noway:

:run:

:vroam: *

Spoiler

I like slim girls but I also would go for a girl with as you say a bit of 'pudge'. I don't know why but for some reason i like girls that don't have a gym body or anything, they just eat usual amount of food for someone of they size age ect and maybe exercise every now and then. Don't know why they just seem very attractive me. But yeah i do notice the 'pudge' but there still attractive to me. I also find chubby girls attractive. Don't think many men will be turned away by a bit of 'pudge'.
Reply 14
Original post by FireFreezer77
Ugh its always fit athletic guys isnt it.
Ffs!!

Its personality fhat counts!! Not how big you are!
So stop acting like a jerk and actually be nice to people! I think that works better, in fact i know it works better!

looooooooooool

beta detected
Reply 15
Original post by tailred
I like slim girls but I also would go for a girl with as you say a bit of 'pudge'. I don't know why but for some reason i like girls that don't have a gym body or anything, they just eat usual amount of food for someone of they size age ect and maybe exercise every now and then. Don't know why they just seem very attractive me. But yeah i do notice the 'pudge' but there still attractive to me. I also find chubby girls attractive. Don't think many men will be turned away by a bit of 'pudge'.

i can tell from what you've written that you don't look like you lift
A fit girl is always appreciated in this world of chubbalubs, also
i can tell from what you've written that you don't look like you lift

But I do, and I get complimented constantly by male and females. Why do you say that btw?
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Yeah, it's funny how people don't understand the concepts behind Alpha and Beta yet they refer to those words often.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Original post by tailred
But I do, and I get complimented constantly by male and females. Why do you say that btw?

I dont believe you

because you find chubby girls attractive dont think men will be turned away by a bit of pudge (if theyre desperate that is)

anyone who lifts hard on a regular basis will know how difficult it is to build a body, not to mention all the planning that goes with it, it's pretty much a lifesyle and being with someone who is the antithesis of that (i.e. someone who allows themselves to be chubby, which has no excuse) is not attractive in a partner. A fit guy who could get with slim girls is not going to settle for chubbos

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending