Straight male having female friends

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Foo.mp3
I'd rather not, dear

Yup, and quite right too!

What do you base that belief on? :holmes:

Correct, well adjusted, respcetable answer :smile:

why? :curious:

I don't get why I should be called a slut if I had done so but males aren't anything. So,no it's not rightfully so *

They tell me and I'm pretty close with most of them. They invite me for sleep overs regularly and just chilling at theirs*

I value my friends and my friendships with them and the ones that don't care about me,well I couldn't care less about them*
Original post by ColossalAtom
I was wondering how many other guys have actually kept female friends for a long time. Almost every single female friend I've made in my lifetime eventually died out. Only one female friend that I still keep in contact and genuinely friends. She was one of the few people that visited me at the hospital after I had a life changing operation.

Do you sometimes regret for being friends with a girl you find attractive for too long? Because at some point she ends up being romantically involved with another guy.

Do you feel any different being with your male friends compared to your female friends?

Some gay guys think that if you have more female friends than male friends, than you're possibly gay. So if you actually have more female friends than male friends, do you feel gay?

Girls, what do you think of guys with female friends?
Most of my long-term friends are women. One or two I've known from childhood, a couple from sixth-form. I don't have a lot of friends though, I'm somewhat of a loner :woo:
Original post by Foo.mp3
I'd much prefer to imagine anyone I am close to as the picture of ladylike virtue, of course!

Yes you do, we've been over this a number of times kid :yawn:

PM/email me their names: complete list, no exceptions

I Don't agree with slitting around but I think it's double standards when it comes to guys doing the same. PS I'm not a 'kid'.
Men and women can be friends and its nobody's place to judge. :judge:
Original post by Foo.mp3
No you don't, we've been over this and you yourself have stated that male and female sexuality are distinct! :facepalm2:

See above, you're being extremely immature (intellectually dishonesty, out of pride). Not attractive

I know that but I just find the whole thing to be hypocritical,just like I doubt understand guys who sleep sound and then turn around and say they don't want a slutty partner
Original post by Foo.mp3
It's quite simple: it's biologically + sociologically abnormal for women to, but not for men to, be boldly promiscuous. Pre-agrarian revolution, a select few males got to mate with females e.g. those who did got to mate widely (17:1 ratio 10,000 years ago), and it's well known that slutting it up has negative sociological connotations/ramifications for women (so no wonder they don't want a partner like that, if girls are prepared to act in a way that harms themselves not only psychologically but also risk problems associated with sexual health, social rejection, and having a bad rep) :dontknow:

ah thanks for the informative piece of text :h:
Almost every single female friend I've made in my lifetime eventually died.

O™
Original post by Alexion
O™

Why are you so mean? :bawling:
Why are you so mean? :bawling:

Hey I'm not the one killing off all my female friends :dontknow:
It's perfectly normal for a straight man to have a friend who just happens to be of the opposite sex, and it's normal to have more girl friends than boy friends (I hope you get what I mean). Also, I'm gay, and have less girl friends than I do boy friends, and I don't tend to have many girl friends for long. But that's just me, we're focusing on you here. Don't worry about balancing out the genders of your friends; at least you have people who care about you.

Also, I hope the operation wasn't majorly serious.
I'm a straight male and I'm probably friends with more females than males, idk why... I feel as if girls are easier to get on with and more laid back than guys who just compare themselves to you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adamski191
Also, I hope the operation wasn't majorly serious.

Kidney transplant. Technically have 3 kidneys now. I'm such a monster.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending