The Student Room Group

When should I give my thank you card to teacher??

So I have 6 lessons left with her this year and I want to give it too her on the last week. So Monday I could give it too her because we have normal lesson. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday I can't because we are on trips and Friday I have her on the last day but lesson 3 so if I give it to her then I won't be able to talk to her because she has another class lesson ! So should I give it Monday or Friday?? Please answer and thank you to anyone who does
Give her on the last day dude jeez. You sound like you are crushing here...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rosiemartin125
So I have 6 lessons left with her this year and I want to give it too her on the last week. So Monday I could give it too her because we have normal lesson. Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday I can't because we are on trips and Friday I have her on the last day but lesson 3 so if I give it to her then I won't be able to talk to her because she has another class lesson ! So should I give it Monday or Friday?? Please answer and thank you to anyone who does

If it were me I'd wanna give it to her on Friday specifically because she has a class afterwards and wouldn't be able to start a conversation with me, that might just be me being antisocial though......
Original post by nerdling_CompSci
Give her on the last day dude jeez. You sound like you are crushing here...

Posted from TSR Mobile

How am I crushing if we are both girls! I just asked a simple question X
Original post by smartalan73
If it were me I'd wanna give it to her on Friday specifically because she has a class afterwards and wouldn't be able to start a conversation with me, that might just be me being antisocial though......

Okay thank you but I want to start a conversation with her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending