Jackass detected
Reply 21
Original post by Carpediemxx
A fit girl is always appreciated in this world of chubbalubs, also

chubbalubs omg I'm dead :rofl:

fit girls appreciate fit guys too :wink:
Original post by abcde3237
I dont believe you

because you find chubby girls attractive dont think men will be turned away by a bit of pudge (if theyre desperate that is)

anyone who lifts hard on a regular basis will know how difficult it is to build a body, not to mention all the planning that goes with it, it's pretty much a lifesyle and being with someone who is the antithesis of that (i.e. someone who allows themselves to be chubby, which has no excuse) is not attractive in a partner. A fit guy who could get with slim girls is not going to settle for chubbos

Everyone has different preferences? And your acting all alpha, yet this is such a beta post
Reply 23
Original post by FireFreezer77
Immaturity levels = - Infinity :yep:

Jackass detected

LOOOOL called it :

I am aware i was just joking there (edited it now to avoid rioting) Well no **** i already know that, but im on about girls in general. Like is it possible for a non good looking guy to get a girlfriend at all?

it's okay bro, lift heavy weights and build muscle and you'll be getting girls too
LOOOOL called it :

it's okay bro, lift heavy weights and build muscle and you'll be getting girls too

I did too!

Nah im good. Ill stick to being nice to them.
But in all seriousness thats really not my thing, i hate big muscles on guys, creeps me out, plus i dont like to even feel mine (as small as they are) let aline big ones!
chubbalubs omg I'm dead :rofl:

fit girls appreciate fit guys too :wink:

I went from skinny never having kissed a girl, to alot more female attention , always found it funny cos I'm still the same skinny nerd in my head despite it all
I did too!

Nah im good. Ill stick to being nice to them.
But in all seriousness thats really not my thing, i hate big muscles on guys, creeps me out, plus i dont like to even feel mine (as small as they are) let aline big ones!

thats what i thought before lifting, its worth a try mate
I went from skinny never having kissed a girl, to alot more female attention , always found it funny cos I'm still the same skinny nerd in my head despite it all

lmao same, its pretty funny right?
I dont believe you

because you find chubby girls attractive dont think men will be turned away by a bit of pudge (if theyre desperate that is)

anyone who lifts hard on a regular basis will know how difficult it is to build a body, not to mention all the planning that goes with it, it's pretty much a lifesyle and being with someone who is the antithesis of that (i.e. someone who allows themselves to be chubby, which has no excuse) is not attractive in a partner. A fit guy who could get with slim girls is not going to settle for chubbos

You did't specify exactly what we are talking about then. Yes someone that lifts very hard, near competition level, would MOST LIKELY not choose a 'chubbo' as you call it, as they spend a huge amount of time within the gym and even outside the gym, they may spend a lot of time based around nutrition and also their physical appearance especially if they compete.

You seem to be someone that does not understand sexual attraction and it's variations. Sexual attraction is not restricted to simply sexuality e.g homosexual man being attracted to men. It is diverse, open and sometimes not rational. Yes we are attracted to what seems healthy therefore increasing the chances of creating healthy offspring. However this does stop some extremely massive, well in shaped men ( what you would consider someone that looks like they lift weights) from liking petite women with very little curve and small breasts. This is what i mean by variation within sexual attraction. It is not all based around logic or what brings healthy children, some men do not desire women that are put on a pedestal by western society ( the models you see on the magazine covers). The same goes for women as well.

Don't ask for my opinion if you are going to call me a liar.
Original post by Alextaylor6
lmao same, its pretty funny right?

Suddenly I was expected to be this extroverted awesome guy, when in reality I just skipped all my lectures to play the latest world of warcraft expansion and bench press between battle grounds
Suddenly I was expected to be this extroverted awesome guy, when in reality I just skipped all my lectures to play the latest world of warcraft expansion and bench press between battle grounds

league of legends by day, party by night :colone:
Reply 31

hahah are you currently jacked?

how is it still the same in your head though? surely you'd kinda forget about life before muscles after enough time had passed!
Reply 32
Original post by Alextaylor6
Everyone has different preferences? And your acting all alpha, yet this is such a beta post

i is a gilrr
if you say you don't care about physical appearance than you're just lying lol.

If girls didn't go after all the toned guys then I doubt a bunch of teenage boys would hit the gym 5 times a week hahaha, don't kid yourselves. I'm not going to date some obese woman because she's nice haha obviously has a lack of discipline and self respect.
hahah are you currently jacked?

how is it still the same in your head though? surely you'd kinda forget about life before muscles after enough time had passed!

Currently about the last pic in my progress picture atm
At school I was always a nerd etc and done medicine, u never really forget who you are
Reply 35
I didn't think it was possible to get crippling depression from the internet but OP you proved me wrong. Just deactivate and never post again
I like the body medium, not too slim that it lacks flavor nor too thick that it leaves drippings on the bed. I demand soft Asian eyes with a milky skin as of the purest Western women, succulent B breasts and the ideal hip to waist ratio.

Spoiler

Reply 37
Currently about the last pic in my progress picture atm
At school I was always a nerd etc and done medicine, u never really forget who you are

oh lawd... ahem

so you are a good looking jacked doctor, i bet you get the girls :lol:

also how does one find the time to fit in all the weight training stuff along with the endless workload medicine entails? feel like it gets much much harder after fy1/fy2
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Ironic how this post is the most beta thing i've ever read , there's more to life than having some chub lmao

Debatable
Reply 39
Original post by Sacred Ground
Debatable

right?! life is alll about looking good and muscles..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending