The Student Room Group

Want to respond to indian GIRLS ugly thread!!!1

Well i think that indians find eachother attractive .... thats what i personally think
I do not find them attractive myself ..
Suprisingly my cousin married an indian girl and my whole family were really upset they do not discriminate but it rarely happens in my culture
im half qatari half yemeni
so it really not acceptable
anyways I believe that everyone have different preference and should not mock a whole race and stop making theses dumbass threads

Scroll to see replies

Couldn't you just reply on the thread? :K:
Reply 2
Original post by Zargabaath
Couldn't you just reply on the thread? :K:

the ***** was not responding
Why are you obsessed with this? Can you also comment on the hundreds of other nationalities too? Cheers.
One baffed don this guy is.
i thing most of them are sleeping :tongue:
You just perpetrated what you hate, but I agree, those kinds of threads are dumb and there is beauty and ugly in every race
Reply 7
ok its too late and i only skimread but it looks like ur complainin a lot so shutup
You could try not encouraging these dumb ass threads by making a dumb ass thread yourself. Just a thought.
Reply 9
Original post by champ_mc99
Why are you obsessed with this? Can you also comment on the hundreds of other nationalities too? Cheers.

listen in the that thread they were only referring to indians so i dont see why i need to include other races
Original post by NathanW18
You could try not encouraging these dumb ass threads by making a dumb ass thread yourself. Just a thought.

you dont make sense!!!!!!!!
Why did you make a new thread?

I don't think anyone cares.
Original post by Legendary Quest
Why did you make a new thread?

I don't think anyone cares.

why did you bother reading my thread if your dont really care you dont make sense!!!!
Reply 13
Lol anon fail
Original post by Anonymous
why did you bother reading my thread if your dont really care you dont make sense!!!!

Just telling you what everyone thinks.

They should've responded to thread directly rather than making a new thread for someone who was obviously trolling.
Original post by Legendary Quest

They should've responded to thread directly rather than making a new thread for someone who was obviously trolling.

Your just stating your own opinion you dont speak for everyone else loool
are you trolling thats the question hahahaha

"what everyone else thinks" hahahaha
how do you know what flow through everyone mind are you some type of mind reading freak loool
Your just stating your own opinion you dont speak for everyone else loool
are you trolling thats the question hahahaha

"what everyone else thinks" hahahaha
how do you know what flow through everyone mind are you some type of mind reading freak loool

Look at the above comments, little one. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Why are you on anon? :curious:
Thats true, Im also Arab and my parents would never allow me to marry an indian girl :P
Original post by TheHistoryKid
Thats true, Im also Arab and my parents would never allow me to marry an indian girl :P

Finally someone understand it is haraaam looool
Finally someone understand it is haraaam looool

Yeh my dad pretty much said to me 2 days ago "you can marry an Arab girl, but english and indian girls you can forget it" lol, Father is a don.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending