The Student Room Group

Want to respond to indian GIRLS ugly thread!!!1

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Legendary Quest
Look at the above comments, little one. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Why are you on anon? :curious:

4 NEGATIVE COMMENTS thats alot isnt it
i request you to leave the thread if your one of those butthurt indians who cant accept the truth
Original post by TheHistoryKid
Yeh my dad pretty much said to me 2 days ago "you can marry an Arab girl, but english and indian girls you can forget it" lol, Father is a don.

hahahaha but i would prefer white than indians tho lool
Original post by Anonymous
hahahaha but i would prefer white than indians tho lool

Erm no lol, Arab girls are where its at bro.
Erm no lol, Arab girls are where its at bro.

yeah 100% agree but if i were to chose indian or white which would you chose
defo not indian right
yeah 100% agree but if i were to chose indian or white which would you chose
defo not indian right

Yeh white girls lol, allow indians fam.
Finally someone understand it is haraaam looool

It is not haram to marry someone who has a different ethnicity to you.

4 NEGATIVE COMMENTS thats alot isnt it
i request you to leave the thread if your one of those butthurt indians who cant accept the truth

You don't need to make a new thread to respond to someone. You don't have to be Indian to know that. :rolleyes:

You still haven't told me why you are hiding behind anon.

You don't need to make a new thread to respond to someone. You don't have to be Indian to know that. :rolleyes:

He isnt hiding anymore, he kinda messed up lol as it says thread starter right under his username on some posts lol.

Original post by robin567
they are too overrated
some indians telling me to watch bollywood movies which are cringy asf
and most of the girls there look like RATS !!!!!!!!!!! like
allow it..........

yeh lol very overrated.

well in the arab world majority are racist to indians idk why they insult eachother calling "themselves indians " and they often treat white people like kings which is wierd and bizzare and most indians in qatar where i am originally from are treated badly and are the workers for the 2022 world cup which is frankly sad and in the muslim arab countries they do not marry pakistani nor indians yet i know its not haraam but they deal with it as if it is haraam so.....
He isnt hiding anymore, he kinda messed up lol as it says thread starter right under his username on some posts lol.

yeh lol very overrated.

100 per cent agree we arabs are GOAL hahahah
well in the arab world majority are racist to indian idk why they insult eachother calling "themselves indians "

Lol, what?

and they often treat white people like kings which is wierd and bizzare

This is irrelevant.

and most indians in qatar where i am originally from are treated badly and are the workers for the 2022 world cup which is frankly sad

Indeed, it is awful but has nothing to do with religion which is what you had implied previously.

and in the muslim arab countries they do not marry pakistani nor indians

That is a choice they made. Again, it has nothing to do with religion.

yet i know its not haraam but they deal with it as if it is haraam so.....

Well that was a long sentence. And in the end you admitted that you was incorrect. It is not haram. Have a good day.
Reply 30
Lol, what?

This is irrelevant.

Indeed, it is awful but has nothing to do with religion which is what you had implied previously.

That is a choice they made. Again, it has nothing to do with religion.

Well that was a long sentence. And in the end you admitted that you was incorrect. It is not haram. Have a good day.

Hahahahahaha are you indian or pakistani if that is true you will have no chance in marrying an arab
Hahahahahaha are you indian or pakistani if that is true you will have no chance in marrying an arab

I am neither Indian nor Pakistani. I don't intend to marry anyone purely because of their ethnicity.
I am neither Indian nor Pakistani. I don't intend to marry anyone purely because of their ethnicity.

what are you just curious to know !!
bangladesh since your not indian or pakistani

What is your ethnicity then?
And whats wrong with that? I dont ever plan on marrying outside my ethnicity, whats wrong with that?
Ok we get it. You Arabs love to bum and get with other Arabs. Nobody really cares so stfu
Original post by Ribbit1234
Ok we get it. You Arabs love to bum and get with other Arabs. Nobody really cares so stfu

Why are indians so self-hating?

Lol I'm very proud of being Indian ? And Muslim and British. U got issues along with that other Arab weirdo on this thread
Reply 37

i totally agree with you there is some guy who i know from india he tell me his ethnicity is from kenya and uganda like wth
they definently self hate and i see lots of indians not embracing thier own race
Original post by Ribbit1234
Lol I'm very proud of being Indian ? And Muslim and British. U got issues along with that other Arab weirdo on this thread

well you maybe proud most indians i know are not proud they really need to seek therapy
i totally agree with you there is some guy who i know from india he tell me his ethnicity is from kenya and uganda like wth
they definently self hate and i see lots of indians not embracing thier own race

Depends where u live and what the stereotypes for ur people r of the country u live in. Like in America Arabs aren't treated too well and liked very much so a lot of Arabs will pretend to pass off as something else, a good example of that is Adam saleh who used to pretend to be some other race

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending