The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2160
Original post by ZuluK
Holy crap! Seriously!!! That's so dangerous! You betta watch out and not sleep anywhere them! Otherwise your hair :frown:

Awwww what's wrong? You wana talk? Sometimes crying is the only option :frown:

:lovehug:

Dangerous? It's not as of his life force was contained within his hair :mmm: Mine might be though... :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophiamarni
glad im not the only one

Haha Awww nope. But I'll be leaving soon. Got work in like 3 hours :frown:

Why you still awake?
Original post by RobML
Dangerous? It's not as of his life force was contained within his hair :mmm: Mine might be though... :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes dangerous! His hair was his life and soul! :shock: what if they cut your hair? Aaahhhh the horror!!!!

Wear protective head gear from now on! :colonhash:

:lol: seriously though what would you do, if they cut your hair?
Original post by ZuluK
Haha Awww nope. But I'll be leaving soon. Got work in like 3 hours :frown:

Why you still awake?

just finished my as exams and i have school in 4 hours time
Reply 2164
Original post by ZuluK
Yes dangerous! His hair was his life and soul! :shock: what if they cut your hair? Aaahhhh the horror!!!!

Wear protective head gear from now on! :colonhash:

:lol: seriously though what would you do, if they cut your hair?

Become a monk residing in the misty mountains of the Brecon Beacons. Come and be blessed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
just finished my as exams and i have school in 4 hours time

Damn! How were your exams? You should sleep :redface:

Oh if I don't reply, I'm fallen asleep myself :lol:

Original post by RobML
Become a monk residing in the misty mountains of the Brecon Beacons. Come and be blessed!

Posted from TSR Mobile

And how will you bless me? Climb every mountain high and reach for the stars!! Will you reach for the stars with me Rob? :wink:
Reply 2166
Original post by ZuluK

And how will you bless me? Climb every mountain high and reach for the stars!! Will you reach for the stars with me Rob? :wink:

You've got to kiss my feet or something. That's what it usually is.
What stars? The Beehive cluster looks nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ZuluK

horrid and i think youve caved in
Original post by ZuluK
See @nucdev, indeterminate can see a nice person and isn't afraid to admit it! He's a man!!! :wink:

Usko lagta hai that you're nice, but I know the truth is something quite different :tongue: Why do you think I never tell you that you're nice? :aetsch:
Bechaara chhota bhai, if only he knew that appearances can be so deceiving.

Original post by ZuluK
Hahahahaha "a bit" he's like a 7 year old stuck in a 30 year old body :lol:

And we can't annoy you? Hmmm :holmes: are you setting @nucdev and me a challenge?

:lol: never knew you were after pyaasi ladkiyaan? :colone: I can find you many girls Indeterminate, to quench your thirst :wink:

LOOOOOOOOL I used almost that exact line in my message to you (except the ages were out a bit) :afraid: Are you psychic? :lol:

I'm sure he's had his fill of thirsty girls :wink:
:rofl:

Original post by ZuluK
@Indeterminate why are you so niceeeeeee??????????????? Like so frigging nice????? Like so sweet?? @nucdev how can indeterminate be so nice? :frown: and you Nucdevvy, my darling, so different!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting :redface:

Because Bade Bhai toh Bade Bhai, Chhote Bhai Subhaan Allah!

Spoiler

:rofl3:
Original post by RobML
You've got to kiss my feet or something. That's what it usually is.
What stars? The Beehive cluster looks nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you not get the S Club reference? :redface: You know reach for the stars?

And ew not kissing your feet! Ew ew ew! Nope nope nope! rather not be blessed, thank you very muchly :u:

horrid and i think youve caved in

Awwww they can't have gone that bad! Hopefully you got some sleep! Have a good day at school :biggrin:
Original post by nucdev
Usko lagta hai that you're nice, but I know the truth is something quite different :tongue: Why do you think I never tell you that you're nice? :aetsch:
Bechaara chhota bhai, if only he knew that appearances can be so deceiving.

LOOOOOOOOL I used almost that exact line in my message to you (except the ages were out a bit) :afraid: Are you psychic? :lol:

I'm sure he's had his fill of thirsty girls :wink:

Because Bade Bhai toh Bade Bhai, Chhote Bhai Subhaan Allah!

Spoiler

:rofl3:

Oi I am one of the nicest people on here! @Indeterminate is the male version and me the female! :u: Don't be jealous, you won't be as nice as indeterminate or me.

Looool are we connected? :shock: ya Allah please save me from the mind of Nucdev!

More like the girls have had a full of him! :teehee:

Subhanallah indeed! :rofl: I don't like amitah bachan! Govinda though!! :heart:
Original post by ZuluK
Hahahahaha "a bit" he's like a 7 year old stuck in a 30 year old body :lol:

True! :lol:

And we can't annoy you? Hmmm :holmes: are you setting @nucdev and me a challenge?

:yep:

Give it your best shot. Lekin aap jeet nahin paaoge! :u:

:lol: never knew you were after pyaasi ladkiyaan? :colone: I can find you many girls Indeterminate, to quench your thirst :wink:

Jhoot! :colonhash:

Humko badnaam karne ki saazish hai yeh :cry2:

Original post by ZuluK
@Indeterminate why are you so niceeeeeee??????????????? Like so frigging nice????? Like so sweet?? @nucdev how can indeterminate be so nice? :frown: and you Nucdevvy, my darling, so different!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm interesting :redface:

:lol:

Well I do try. :bigsmile: Kyun ke yeh duniya sirf pyaar se theek ho sakti hai! :yep:
Idk what is up with me today, the entire day has felt like one big lucid dream or some 'trippy' thing cos felt so spaced out and dizzy and weird idk.
Didnt have any nightmares tho :smile: just dreamt of some ancient chinese woman arranging red stones on my window ledge :yy:
Irk, I can't sleep with sharp twinges going on in my tummy, sharp pains and it's not easing even with a heat compression wheatbag :frown: alas I think it's just a abdominal migraine but still doesn't help my sleep knowing I can't be rid like a normal head migraine! Meds hardly touch the sides.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Indeterminate
True! :lol:

:yep:

Give it your best shot. Lekin aap jeet nahin paaoge! :u:

Jhoot! :colonhash:

Humko badnaam karne ki saazish hai yeh :cry2:
:lol:

Well I do try. :bigsmile: Kyun ke yeh duniya sirf pyaar se theek ho sakti hai! :yep:

I love how different you and @nucdev are :rofl: it's like the movie Twins with Danny Devito and Arnold. Of course, you're Arnold :wink:

Hahahaha don't set a challenge Indeterminate! I will find a way to annoy the crap out of you and Nucdev will have a field day when you get annoyed! (Do you have kik? :teehee: )

It's not jhoot! Do you like pyaasi girls? Or non-pyaasi girls? :holmes: they're trying to set me and you up!!! But I think we can find you someone better suited :wink: do you have anyone in mind :colone:

Okay the last line made me literally go "awwwwwwwwwww" are you legit like this in real life? Cuz I don't believe it! It's like nahhhhhhhhhh you can't be! It can't be! It's too nice :frown: "sirf pyar" awwwww you're such a sweetie!!! :lovehug: be mine. :redface:
i need a job over summer cause im brokee (i can't be broke as i have to pay my mum every week so ****in help me) but i just eugh cant find ANYTHING

it was so much easier when i wasnt in education grr

--
thts why i cant sleep woops before it looks like im jus shitposting
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by ZuluK
I love how different you and @nucdev are :rofl: it's like the movie Twins with Danny Devito and Arnold. Of course, you're Arnold :wink:

Haha I'll take that as a compliment :lol:

Hahahaha don't set a challenge Indeterminate! I will find a way to annoy the crap out of you and Nucdev will have a field day when you get annoyed! (Do you have kik? :teehee: )

I guarantee that you won't succeed :aetsch:

Nope, I only use WA :lol:

It's not jhoot! Do you like pyaasi girls? Or non-pyaasi girls? :holmes: they're trying to set me and you up!!! But I think we can find you someone better suited :wink: do you have anyone in mind :colone:

:toofunny:

Pyaas se koi matlab nahin hai humara. :colonhash: Bas ladki acchi honi chahiye :h:

Lol who are 'they'? :laugh: Apart from @nucdev, obviously. Uska toh kaam hi yeh hai :rofl:

Okay the last line made me literally go "awwwwwwwwwww" are you legit like this in real life? Cuz I don't believe it! It's like nahhhhhhhhhh you can't be! It can't be! It's too nice :frown: "sirf pyar" awwwww you're such a sweetie!!! :lovehug: be mine. :redface:

Well hum toh aise hi hain I guess :colondollar:

Awww :hugs:
Original post by ZuluK
I love how different you and @nucdev are it's like the movie Twins with Danny Devito and Arnold. Of course, you're Arnold

Or to use a Bollywood example, with @Indeterminate's and my favourite Salman Khan(:wink:), I'm like Raja and Indeterminate is like Prem from the film Judwaa :lol:

Have you set yourself a challenge to add ALL the boys of TSR on Kik or Whatsapp? :rofl:
And then you wonder why I call you pyaasi! :rofl2:

Original post by Indeterminate

Nope, I only use WA :lol:

You shouldn't have said that :lol:
Once she's captured you on there, tera kaam tamaam ho gaya - mujhse poochho :frown:
You should've just lied and said you don't even have a phone :laugh:

Pyaas se koi matlab nahin hai humara. :colonhash:

Achcha pyaas se koi matlab nahin hoga, but at least Salmanbhai ki tarah, bhook ka toh hoga, right?
(Jism ki bhook :wink:)

Lol who are 'they'? :laugh: Apart from @nucdev, obviously. Uska toh kaam hi yeh hai :rofl:

Obviously! :rolleyes:
I can see the beginnings of a new and beautiful prem katha here between yourself and Zulu-bhabhi :mmm:
:rofl3: :rofl3:
Poor Zulu :sad: I've called her everything from Biwi, bhabhi, naani, behen and even Dadaji :hahaha:
(edited 7 years ago)
@nucdev
@Indeterminate

My head hurts too much to reply right now. Expect lengthy replies tonight!

(Nucdev, do really long messages make up for lack of length in other areas :wink: )

:rofl: I'm joking :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
@nucdev
@Indeterminate

My head hurts too much to reply right now. Expect lengthy replies tonight!

(Nucdev, do really long messages make up for lack of length in other areas :wink: )

:rofl: I'm joking :tongue:

Eyyyy don't deny it! You like long messages. In fact you like anything that's lengthy, don't you? :wink:

But yes, they do compensate for the short length......................

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest