Original post by Anonymous
I'm 19 yep I'm Muslim but not practicing

are your parents allowed you to have sex
Original post by robin567
are your parents allowed you to have sex

Yes...but that's not the point of my thread
Yes...but that's not the point of my thread

well i had rough sex with a girl who was in a similar position as you she was a virgin and she had lot of regrets as she thought i would blackmail her or something but im not that kind of person but be careful men often love gossiping about who they banged they portray it as a compliment.....
Reply 23
Because I didn't want to come across as a slut. He knows I'm a virgin though, so I realised he wouldn't think that.

Pffft, you think guys give a ****?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by robin567
well i had rough sex with a girl who was in a similar position as you she was a virgin and she had lot of regrets as she thought i would blackmail her or something but im not that kind of person but be careful men often love gossiping about who they banged they portray it as a compliment.....

Ngl, thought you were a girl from the username:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm 19 yep I'm Muslim but not practicing

You make it too bait that you're a troll. Try harder next time.
Original post by Andy98
Pffft, you think guys give a ****?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol 9.9999999/10 chance OP is a troll
Reply 27
Original post by mercuryman
Lol 9.9999999/10 chance OP is a troll

Yeah I know, but in the off chance it isn't...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Yeah I know, but in the off chance it isn't...

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's probably a higher chance of finding two electrons in the same place in an atom than finding a 19 y/o half turkish half spanish muslim girl who wants the D at 3am on TSR.

Just so you know, the former has a probability of 1x10^-23
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29
There's probably a higher chance of finding two electrons in the same place in an atom than finding a 19 y/o half turkish half spanish muslim girl who wants the D at 3am on TSR.

Just so you know, the former has a probability of 1x10^-23

Loool, it was 3am. Of course it's a troll, but that doesn't mean I can't subtly take the piss

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
So there's this guy I liked but I was only attracted to him sexually. I think he felt the same way, but now he's started dating this girl. He said he's keeping his options open though and he's told the girl he's talking to me as well. Now, I only want good rough sex with him no feelings, but I made him think I'm not that type of girl. But now I really want him bad like really really badly. I don't think he's going to try anything with me again since I've made it clear I'm not looking for anything with him. I feel like I've messed it up with him. How can I convince him to have sex with me without sounding desperate and needy. Please help. I'm dying inside.

You know that most quandaries as you are depicting are solved so easily. Tell this guy what your intentions and what you want from a relationship. A man is a man is a man. Sex without any strings would be easily accepted on his part. You can woop t do while seeking different types of of relationships else ware. Good luck with this but don't analyze too much and make this problem escalate into a lot of stress for you.
Original post by Andy98
Loool, it was 3am. Of course it's a troll, but that doesn't mean I can't subtly take the piss

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye, fair point lad
Reply 32
Aye, fair point lad

I'm full of them:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
So there's this guy I liked but I was only attracted to him sexually. I think he felt the same way, but now he's started dating this girl. He said he's keeping his options open though and he's told the girl he's talking to me as well. Now, I only want good rough sex with him no feelings, but I made him think I'm not that type of girl. But now I really want him bad like really really badly. I don't think he's going to try anything with me again since I've made it clear I'm not looking for anything with him. I feel like I've messed it up with him. How can I convince him to have sex with me without sounding desperate and needy. Please help. I'm dying inside.

You tell him and whisper in his ear "Take me daddy" and he'll bone you for days gurl
I actually need help you know. Can't contain my desires anymore. :'(
Get some toys and try to move on. If it's not happening it's not happening; dwelling on it will only make you ill and possibly damage your ability to enjoy sex with other people when those oppurtunities arise.

Yes they would. I have in the past.
Just tell him how you feel OP, chances are, he won't turn it down if he's a stereotypical guy!
You can't be gagging for a guy for rough sex if you've never had sex... it's just the usual dying to lose your virginity thing. If he's seeing someone else move on or tell him how you feel. Trust me, you're probably gonna get feelings for him.
Reply 37
test
If he's got any self-respect and/or respect for the girl he's dating, he shouldn't have sex with you regardless of whether he still has any lingering interest.

I would :/
Please help someone. I'm thirsty af for him it's not normal. :cry: maybe I should get help.

PM me, I can help you with your predicament :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending