The Student Room Group

I'm a muslim not a terrorist ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by oShahpo
I don't care about your religion mate, what I do care about is your godawful punctuation! FIX IT!

LOOOOOL, sorry mate.
Reply 41
Original post by oShahpo
I don't care about your religion mate, what I do care about is your godawful punctuation! FIX IT!

And if you don't care scoot along off the thread,
Original post by hinna1234
And if you don't care scoot along off the thread,

I love how it took you about 10 minutes to come up with this comment :biggrin:.
Reply 43
Original post by oShahpo
I love how it took you about 10 minutes to come up with this comment :biggrin:.

Not really i'm not on student room 24/7, i do have a life and an education and a family to think about and spend time on, im not glued to my laptop all the time bubs.
well homosexuality is a big topic in islam and yes it is haram (forbidden) however that does not mean we discriminate against people who are homosexual/lesbian/gay/transgender we accept everyone as its forbidden to judge anyone or discriminate.

Then why do gays get put to death in Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia?
Not really i'm not on student room 24/7, i do have a life and an education and a family to think about and spend time on, im not glued to my laptop all the time bubs.

You made a comment earlier, then took about it 10 minutes and made another one. Anyway it's interesting how you want people to respect you despite being overtly rude. Children these days...
Reply 46
Original post by youngmetro2033
Then why do gays get put to death in Muslim countries such as Saudi Arabia?

Because it is an extreme country and a strict Islamic country they have very strong opinion's on this topic and they can't look beyond the fact that we should love and respect everyone, no one deserves to die it's inhumane.
Reply 47
Original post by oShahpo
You made a comment earlier, then took about it 10 minutes and made another one. Anyway it's interesting how you want people to respect you despite being overtly rude. Children these days...

***overly
And does it really matter to you that much? wow don't know where i was being rude but i'm not here to argue so i apologize where ever you thought i was being 'rude'.
If you have any questions about my religion feel free to ask trying to stand up for my fellow muslims that are getting discriminated against as it is an alarming issue as people listen to the media way to much and get influenced on what the media say about us however no one knows the real facts so ask away :smile:

How can we know for certain if you are a terrorist or not?
Reply 49
Original post by Manchester_123
How can we know for certain if you are a terrorist or not?

how can know for certain you are a terrorist or not? how can we know certain about anyone is a terrorist, a terrorist could be anyone what kinda question is that looool
Because it is an extreme country and a strict Islamic country they have very strong opinion's on this topic and they can't look beyond the fact that we should love and respect everyone, no one deserves to die it's inhumane.

Not even in an Islamic state with proper Sharia law implemented and all the appropriate conditions met? You may want to hold off on calling others 'ignorant', given you seem to know little of the matter yourself. :tongue:
If you have any questions about my religion feel free to ask trying to stand up for my fellow muslims that are getting discriminated against as it is an alarming issue as people listen to the media way to much and get influenced on what the media say about us however no one knows the real facts so ask away :smile:

Do you find it ironic that LBGT are most pro-muslim but muslims want them dead?
very strictly i have never eaten pork and never will not just because of relegion like isnt it disgusting pigs eat their own wastee and your eating the pig and its waste gosshhhh cringeeeee

This post doesn't necessarily reflect my own view here.

How do you account for the fact that animals that you have most likely consumed (chicken) also consume their own faeces. Does that make you "cringeeeee"?

Original post by Hydeman
Not even in an Islamic state with proper Sharia law implemented and all the appropriate conditions met? You may want to hold off on calling others 'ignorant', given you seem to know little of the matter yourself. :tongue:

Lol, I can see why you tagged me here (beyond for entertainment purposes) :tongue:

There are Shariah punishments which call for the death penalty; there is nothing telling us to love everyone and forget Shariah, but you tell me how one could love the enemies of Allah? Allah cursed Abu Lahab in the Quran, for example, so are now going to tell me that Muslims should love and respect him? Evidently not... The Shariah is from Allah and His messenger, so if you love and respect Allah more than you love and respect people, then Shariah takes priority over people.
Reply 54
very strictly i have never eaten pork and never will not just because of relegion like isnt it disgusting pigs eat their own wastee and your eating the pig and its waste gosshhhh cringeeeee

Pigs dont eat their own **** they're in fact on the cleanest animals out there.
Original post by ckfeister
Do you find it ironic that LBGT are most pro-muslim but muslims want them dead?

Ugh this vexes me to no end.

I think those LGBT people get [swept up in having] progressive values, being people discriminated against, but this comes with a whole slew of other "progressive" values.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56
Original post by mil88
This post doesn't necessarily reflect my own view here.

How do you account for the fact that animals that you have most likely consumed (chicken) also consume their own faeces. Does that make you "cringeeeee"?

well im vegan so its cool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending