The Student Room Group

Hmrc operational delivery profession (surge and rapid response team) offers?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Jayadore2000
Hello .....applied for the Croydon HQ and have been confirmed yesterday that my checks were satisfactorily completed and to await further info from post holder. Just stumbled across my DBS certificate this morning. So I guess you all should be looking forward to getting the same news latest, next week.......👍🏽

Nice, jayadore2000, you are the second on the threat to have confirmed offers and awaiting start dates. Please continue to feed us information , if you receive your start dates. I applied to the Croydon office too, and have the provisional offer and have taken original documents in, still waiting for news.. Congratulations.
Reply 81
Got the 'the pre employment checks are complete' email this morning! I was a bit surprised since one of my references isn't in the country and I'm fairly certain he hasn't been contacted but I'm not complaining.
[email protected] should all make sense this week for those in anticipation mode...😉
Received an email this morning. Employment checks complete. Someone will be in touch regarding start date. Guess everyone will be getting the same email this week.
Reply 84
Original post by McDude
Got the 'the pre employment checks are complete' email this morning! I was a bit surprised since one of my references isn't in the country and I'm fairly certain he hasn't been contacted but I'm not complaining.

Great news, that's 2 confirmations.. I am waiting for my own formal offer! Did it give further advise on application?
Original post by McDude

Congrats, which office did you apply?
Reply 86
Just received email asking for additional info. Fingers crossed not long now...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
@agss, what additional information are they asking for if you don't mind me asking.
Reply 88
Hey Lere, they asked for my personal referees and their contact details again even though I did give that information long time ago. We'll see what happens next.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by agsss
Hey Lere, they asked for my personal referees and their contact details again even though I did give that information long time ago. We'll see what happens next.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay, the main work has been completed I guess. I hope I hear from them shortly too. No news is good news, at least for now! I am seeing a start put for 3rd week in July. But I am sure some of us need to give 2 to 4 weeks notice at work..How many weeks notice would you have to give or are you all set to start when called ?
Reply 90
I'm ready when they are lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received an email today. Offered 3 start dates options; 25 Jul, 8 and 22 Aug.
Reply 92
Original post by #ladybird
Received an email today. Offered 3 start dates options; 25 Jul, 8 and 22 Aug.

Congratulations
Reply 93
Congrats, which office did you apply?

Bolton Office. Got the formal offer today as well, I want to take the July start date but that's right before I'm supposed to go on holiday :/
Original post by McDude
Bolton Office. Got the formal offer today as well, I want to take the July start date but that's right before I'm supposed to go on holiday :/

Same here. I will take Aug. I think that's why there are 3 dates to choose from. I wouldn't want to work for 4 days then go on holiday. You could email them before you confirm your date.
I had another email off them yesterday saying they don't have enough info to start my pre employment checks, they asked me to complete and email the health declaration ... so i emailed the address and asked if they need it again because i had already filled it in once. They replied apologising saying they didn't realise they already had it .. i hope that hasn't delayed the whole process :frown:
Reply 96
Yea it seems to be a bit long. I had to provide some of info twice as well. Though nice to see some people getting formal offers 😊 i keep checking my email account non stop lool. Hopefully we'll all get some good news soon....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone else in here gone for the peterlee office?
Reply 98
Got email today, all pre-employment checks are cleared and someone will get in touch regarding start date. 😀
Reply 99
Received an email this morning. Employment checks complete. Someone will be in touch regarding start date. Guess everyone will be getting the same email this week.

Congratulations, still awaiting news!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending