The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Clearing 2016

Hi All,

Just a reminder that clearing officially opens on Tuesday 5 July. If you already have your results you can call us from 5 July on 0300 303 6300.

We have loads of information, including a clearing guide, on our website - http://www.herts.ac.uk/clearing

You can also sign up for our clearing alerts to get the most up-to-date information on course vacancies and how to apply.

Don't forget we will be broadcasting live from campus on A Level results day (18 August)! In the meantime, take a look at last year's clearing live broadcast.

If you have any questions about clearing, feel free to ask them here or attend our special clearing webinars on Wednesday 20 July and Thursday 11 August.

If you're considering applying to the university through clearing, feel free to visit us on one of our campus tours running throughout the summer.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Heather & Brad
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi there,
I called earlier today about applying through clearing and my name and email was taken. I was told an email would be sent to me but a few hours later and im still waiting. I would hate to miss a place but i don't want to be too persistent. How long does it usually take?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Karinalina
Hi there,
I called earlier today about applying through clearing and my name and email was taken. I was told an email would be sent to me but a few hours later and im still waiting. I would hate to miss a place but i don't want to be too persistent. How long does it usually take?

Hey Karinalina,

Thanks for getting in touch and it's great to hear that you are considering Hertfordshire as the place to study your course.

I have just spoken to our Admissions team, as Clearing has started today we have had a lot of calls through. Your application would have been referred to the relevant person within the department.

You are welcome to call back and the team would happily chat to you about your application and clearing.

Try not to worry, if you have any questions, please just drop the team a call on 01707284000 and ask for the Clearing Admissions team.

Thanks,
Brad
Original post by University of Hertfordshire
Hey Karinalina,

Thanks for getting in touch and it's great to hear that you are considering Hertfordshire as the place to study your course.

I have just spoken to our Admissions team, as Clearing has started today we have had a lot of calls through. Your application would have been referred to the relevant person within the department.

You are welcome to call back and the team would happily chat to you about your application and clearing.

Try not to worry, if you have any questions, please just drop the team a call on 01707284000 and ask for the Clearing Admissions team.

Thanks,
Brad

Hi Brad,

Thank you for your help :smile: I'll get back in touch

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending