The Student Room Group

I missed all my Exams!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elizabeth00
I

Its already been submitted a week ago.

That's good.That information wasn't in the OP and it would have got you the answer sooner.
Reply 21
I've been in your position. My advice: get your head straight, then sit the exams. Stay back a year if you have to. It feels like a big deal now but you WILL thank yourself for doing things the right way the first time around. Take a year off, study at your own pace, take the exams, and then move on. Make it a good year. Grow and get healthy. It will save you so much insecurity, self-doubt, time and even money in the future.
Original post by Aleks9912
I always thought that if ur not present in an exam and the reason is valid then you just get your predicted grades. That's what happened to my friend when on the way to the exam she got ran over by a car. She just got the predicted grades for the subject she missed

Whilst your friend may have missed an exam and still been given a grade it won't have been based on her predicted grades.
Reply 23
Original post by 999tigger
The first 3 you have passed the 50% hurdle

So there we are then. I name them three.
Stay back a year (or two) and resit your exams; you should be able to get special consideration because of your health.

Your mental health is much more important than your grades, so don't feel it is wasted time. Do the best that you can do now and don't get stuck or caught up in the past.
Im expecting nothing today.

Quick Reply

Latest