The Student Room Group

Bremainers are almost guilty of treason

I still see nonsense popping up on Facebook saying STOP BREXIT!!!1 CALL ON YOUR MP! but are the type of people who post this bilge just the kind of lily-livered ****ers who don't think Britain is capable of running itself? We are the most stable country in the world with a strong currency that remained robust after the vote. We gave the world parliamentary democracy. The people who want to bring us down by keeping us in the EU are guilty of treason in my opinion.

Even the Queen wanted us to leave!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by floury
I still see nonsense popping up on Facebook saying STOP BREXIT!!!1 CALL ON YOUR MP! but are the type of people who post this bilge just the kind of lily-livered ****ers who don't think Britain is capable of running itself? We are the most stable country in the world with a strong currency that remained robust after the vote. We gave the world parliamentary democracy. The people who want to bring us down by keeping us in the EU are guilty of treason in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did that happen?

As to the rest of your post... lel.
Original post by floury
We are the most stable country in the world with a strong currency that remained robust after the vote.We gave the world parliamentary democracy. The people who want to bring us down by keeping us in the EU are guilty of treason in my opinion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ermm the Robust Quid is down again today against the Euro.

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/5142-gbp-today-3212**
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
:rofl:

yep, let's hang, draw and quarter 48% of the population :facepalm2:
Reply 4
Original post by floury

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come back when you've actually done some research
Reply 5
Original post by the bear
ermm the Robust Quid is down again today against the Euro.

https://www.poundsterlinglive.com/gbp-live-today/5142-gbp-today-3212**

It may be ... for a couple of days, then when the markets realise 'oh **** we're propping up ****ed economies like Spain and Greece' the Euro will follow the way that diarrhoea goes (to the sewer)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by floury

Lmao, rambling about democracy and then telling us how we should do what our unelected monarch wants.
I'm a Brexiter, and I'm actually sick of all this animosity between Bremainers and Brexiters. For God's sake, the vote was half a month ago, and people are still practically killing each other over it. It's been done, why should there be a second referendum, what's behind the accusations that Bremainers are guilty of treason? Why is everyone a huge thicko when it comes to politics?!!! SOMEONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!
Reply 8
Original post by JordanL_
Lmao, rambling about democracy and then telling us how we should do what our unelected monarch wants.

I take her opinion more seriously than that person you probably masturbate over (Jean-Claude Junker) *if that's how you even spell it, he doesn't even feature on my democratic radar*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by floury

Posted from TSR Mobile

1.MP's would have the power to stop it, even if they are highly unlikely to exercise it.
2.On what basis are you saying we are the mots stable country in the world?

3. As pointed out the currency did take a beating as people left.

4. Do you even know what treason is?

5. Lol @ you accuisng other people of speaking bilge.
Original post by JordanL_

Yes, lets listen to the ramblings of a pissed up Beuroprat in Brussels who has expressed radical and ridiculous viewpoints over those of our Queen, a woman who is much admired around the world. Lets not forget that you are free to go and live and work in Europe if you like. I don't think anyone is going to shed a tear if you make that choice.
Reply 11
Original post by welshiee
Yes, lets listen to the ramblings of a pissed up Beuroprat in Brussels who has expressed radical and ridiculous viewpoints over those of our Queen, a woman who is much admired around the world. Lets not forget that you are free to go and live and work in Europe if you like. I don't think anyone is going to shed a tear if you make that choice.

Haha they didn't have an answer. Too busy dreaming of sucking the EU's teat of subsidies to think that Britain is capable of providing that itself.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by 999tigger
1.MP's would have the power to stop it, even if they are highly unlikely to exercise it.
2.On what basis are you saying we are the mots stable country in the world?

3. As pointed out the currency did take a beating as people left.

4. Do you even know what treason is?

5. Lol @ you accuisng other people of speaking bilge.

We haven't been invaded in over 1000 years. Rule Britannia.

Treason is seeking to overthrow a stable country, which is what the vile left want to do and reduce us to serfdom.

You don't speak bilge, you speak utter ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Adamski191
I'm a Brexiter, and I'm actually sick of all this animosity between Bremainers and Brexiters. For God's sake, the vote was half a month ago, and people are still practically killing each other over it. It's been done, why should there be a second referendum, what's behind the accusations that Bremainers are guilty of treason? Why is everyone a huge thicko when it comes to politics?!!! SOMEONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!!

If remain voters were willing to accept the result of a democratic process rather than trying to overthrow it like Mussolini then there'd be no issue and the country would unite. The only reason there's been a backlash from the leave voters is because the remain voters are unwilling to accept the will of the majority and want to undo one of the key staples that helped this great nation become as progressive as it is in the first place.
Reply 14
Original post by Andy98
Come back when you've actually done some research

I've done plenty of research. The EU is seeking to create a New World Order where Europeans are subjugated (particularly the British) to right the 'wrongs' of the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by floury
I've done plenty of research. The EU is seeking to create a New World Order where Europeans are subjugated (particularly the British) to right the 'wrongs' of the past.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Listening to David Icke doesn't count I'm afraid.
Original post by Davij038
Listening to David Icke doesn't count I'm afraid.

But listening to pissed up bureaucrats with a disgusting track record in politics does?
Original post by welshiee
If remain voters were willing to accept the result of a democratic process rather than trying to overthrow it like Mussolini then there'd be no issue and the country would unite. The only reason there's been a backlash from the leave voters is because the remain voters are unwilling to accept the will of the majority and want to undo one of the key staples that helped this great nation become as progressive as it is in the first place.

Referendums are not a "key staple that helped this great nation become as progressive as it is". Parliamentary democracy, on the other hand, where elected MPs who aren't completely ignorant about current affairs represent the public interest, certainly is.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by StrangeBanana
Referendums are not a "key staple that helped this great nation become as progressive as it is".

I was talking about democracy.

:facepalm2:
Reply 19
Original post by Alexion
:rofl:

yep, let's hang, draw and quarter 48% of the population :facepalm2:

Might solve the housing crisis though :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest