The Student Room Group

Shrek is love, Shrek is life

1. Analyse the aggressiveness behind the following statement: "What are you doing in my Swamp?!"

Give a detailed explanation as to why Shrek is showing such hostility to people being in 'his' swamp. [10 marks]

2. Explain why Shrek has such insecurities, such as comparing himself to an onion in the following statement: "Ogres are like Onions."

Is there potentially past experiences that have helped form these insecurities? [20 marks]

3. Describe the extent to which the following image has to the potential to give children nightmares. [30 marks]

rsz_maxresdefault.jpg

Okay guys NO PICTURES!!! Otherwise I get in trouble :frown:

Scroll to see replies

*deletes account on TSR*
*logs out of laptop*
*burns laptop*
*Whispers*
It's okay.
It's all ogre now....
I can't believe they get paid to do stuff like this
Reply 3
Original post by SentryE3D
I can't believe they get paid to do stuff like this

To be fair to them, they did warn me against doing this! :u:
Reply 4
That video..:getmecoat:
Reply 5
Original post by Desi123
That video..:getmecoat:

I know right, it is the stuff of dre- nightmares :lolwut:
Reply 6
Original post by PugDevil
I know right, it is the stuff of dre- nightmares :lolwut:

Am I allowed to post it? :rofl:
Reply 7
Childhood ruined :frown:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA I love it
Reply 9
Original post by Desi123
Am I allowed to post it? :rofl:

Well my colleague just watched it for the first time and she said NO. Emphasis was needed to appropriately convey her reaction.
Reply 10
Well my colleague just watched it for the first time and she said NO. Emphasis was needed to appropriately convey her reaction.

:toofunny: Did you make her watch it? The thread is going to make TSR look it up anyway :teehee:
To be fair to them, they did warn me against doing this! :u:

How much do you get paid?
Reply 12
How much do you get paid?

A penny an hour. If I'm lucky.
Reply 13
1. Analyse the aggressiveness behind the following statement: "What are you doing in my Swamp?!"

Give a detailed explanation as to why Shrek is showing such hostility to people being in 'his' swamp. [10 marks]

2. Explain why Shrek has such insecurities, such as comparing himself to an onion in the following statement: "Ogres are like Onions."

Is there potentially past experiences that have helped form these insecurities? [20 marks]

3. Describe the extent to which the following image has to the potential to give children nightmares. [30 marks]

rsz_maxresdefault.jpg

Okay guys NO PICTURES!!! Otherwise I get in trouble :frown:

1. Shrek is love2. Shrek is life3. Donkey!I think that should be sufficient. edit: Since you are official can you explain to me how on earth I may put things on separate lines. Those 1,2,3 were meant to have their own line but TSR has other ideas, and it is always this way for me..
A penny an hour. If I'm lucky.

Come on mate, I wanna see if you're on more than me. I'm on £18.2k
Reply 15
Come on mate, I wanna see if you're on more than me. I'm on £18.2k

Well I'm not sure I am allowed to disclose that sort of information :wink: But I'm only here for 10 weeks as I am doing an internship!
Reply 16
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
1. Shrek is love2. Shrek is life3. Donkey!I think that should be sufficient. edit: Since you are official can you explain to me how on earth I may put things on separate lines. Those 1,2,3 were meant to have their own line but TSR has other ideas, and it is always this way for me..

Hmm, to be honest I've been having problems myself with that! It may have had something to do with the picture being included in the quote? In future, just preview the post and play around with the spacing between each point because that's what I tend to do!

Other than that, good answers :wink:
Well I'm not sure I am allowed to disclose that sort of information :wink: But I'm only here for 10 weeks as I am doing an internship!

You probably are, but even if you aren't you're only there for 10 weeks so it doesn't matter
Lay @er
s
you're one of the lucky ones*

Quick Reply

Latest