The Student Room Group

Would you eat yogurt made from human breast milk?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kalclash
So today's question.

Most of us are happy to consume dairy from animals that biologically we are not designed to feed from. Arguably our digestive systems have evolved over time to better cope with dairy products from cows, sheep etc - however these are still not ideal for the human digestive system.

My question though is from a psychological point of view would you be comfortable to consume human breast milk related produce - ie yogurt? Naturally it is designed for human consumption, cows have three stomachs and walk along on 4 legs and eat grass.

What are your thoughts and why? :smile:

I dont see why we would do that, as far as I have read people who have tried human breast milk as adults say that it doesnt taste good, therefore i dont see a reason why we should consume it
Definitely :sexface:
Original post by I feel myself
No lol will watch it now :smile:

wtf happened to her waist loooool, pls tell me it's not fake. and for the song, who the hell listens to the shjt
to answer the OP though, I doubt it

not a fan of goats' milk so who knows if human milk would taste ok or not :dontknow:
Yeah sure i'd give it a try.

Prefer it straight from the source myself :wink:
Original post by I feel myself
wtf happened to her waist loooool, pls tell me it's not fake. and for the song, who the hell listens to the shjt

She raged out on twitter saying it was not photoshop but is cause of a corset. She looks unatural. I'll tell you who listens to dis sh*t KARDASHIAN fans.
These are genuine words from one i found on twitter

"Wow simply stunning! Kim is my life, I would give up everything I have, including my life, just to get a selfie with Kim. She is so precious and amazing! I would do anything for Kueen Kim! I worship the ground she walks on. I have been watching this video non-stop. I am mesmerized! I don't like the song but I bought it anyway because Kim is associated it with it. I'll doing ANYTHING to support Kim Kardashian!"
Original post by Inexorably
Yeah sure i'd give it a try.

Prefer it straight from the source myself :wink:

:facepalm:

Spoiler

No. However, I may eat ice cream provided that it is from an attractive girl!
Yes, I would try it.
Depends on the quality of the producer obviously ?
Reply 31
How will they, erm, *extract* this milk?

:sexface:
Reply 32
Original post by Kadak
Depends on the quality of the producer obviously ?

There will be a picture of the producer on the bottle, I suppose, so you can choose what milk you prefer.

:sexface:
Reply 33
Err that's a no from me. But aren't there guys who are into that kind of thing already ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Absent Agent
The mother would not stop producing breast milk as long as there is a need for it, otherwise how would the feamle body know when to stop producing breast milk?

The point of being a vegetarian/vegan is based on ethical values rather than on what suit us. So would you say you don't eat human meat because it would be too expensive as you cannot find it in store?

No as it was talking about the fact that we are not meant to have cows milk as it is not ours.

But the reasons why I would not eat human meat. Very dangerous, would involve the killing of a human, the only animal I view as superior. I don't know how to prep Human for some reason.

I really have no ethical problems with animals being slaughtered. As long as the meat tastes good an the farmers make a living I am happy.
Original post by AperfectBalance
No as it was talking about the fact that we are not meant to have cows milk as it is not ours.

Exactly, and I never claimed it was. In fact, whether or not animal milk is designed for our digestive system doesn't justify whether we should have animal milk.
But the reasons why I would not eat human meat. Very dangerous, would involve the killing of a human, the only animal I view as superior. I don't know how to prep Human for some reason. I really have no ethical problems with animals being slaughtered. As long as the meat tastes good an the farmers make a living I am happy.

It is devaluing the lives of animals that makes them easy to be the subject of the discussion. You consider humans as being superior to animals because you are yourself a human. If you mean superior in the sense that humans have a more valuable and meaningful lives then not all of us live valuable and meaningful lives, in which case some would consider themselves as superior to others, resulting in humans being slaughtered and murdered by humans themselves.

(By the way, this thread was meant to be a joke. I would appreciate if you could respond on my wall.)
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest