The Student Room Group

stupid van drivers rant

post removed

Scroll to see replies

wtf, should have atleast insulted them back
dw you will meet them again one day, just make sure you have a mask xD
Reply 3
Take the registration number and report it if they squirt water on you. Or flip them the bird :borat:

Be glad you're not a girl, gettin honked at 10 times by ****ing van drivers when you walk out with no makeup on and in sweats wtf :nope:
Original post by Desi123
Take the registration number and report it if they squirt water on you. Or flip them the bird :borat:

Be glad you're not a girl, gettin honked at 10 times by ****ing van drivers when you walk out with no makeup on and in sweats wtf :nope:

female van drivers honk at me when I wear sweats :redface:
Reply 5
Original post by SuperHuman98
female van drivers honk at me when I wear sweats :redface:

Ahh I wish the van drivers round my area were female! :redface:
Original post by AsapRocky
You ignored it because youre a pu$$y

Simple

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would you even bother commenting on this just to insult the guy?
Original post by geolowiser

Because, its the internet so he can be as thug as possible
because you could get reported (tbh just ignore them aslong as it wasnt a **** tonne of water or spit)
Original post by SuperHuman98
Because, its the internet so he can be as thug as possible

as thug as possible..... nice
Reply 10
good one :borat: Take a picture of them and the reg number :wink:
This is 100% profiling but the type of people in those jobs tend to be the type to move to violence a lot sooner than most. If you were to throw an open bottle of water in a van with a bunch of most likely under-educated manual labourers there is a good chance they'd stop the car and kick off even if they did exactly the same thing to you. Like I said this is a huge generalism and a lot wouldn't be like this, I know many who aren't but have experienced a lot of **** from people like this when I've reacted to things like a funny look from a guy hanging outside his van where I responded in kind and apaprently that was an invitation to kick off.
You do not even drive!
Reply 13
This is 100% profiling but the type of people in those jobs tend to be the type to move to violence a lot sooner than most. If you were to throw an open bottle of water in a van with a bunch of most likely under-educated manual labourers there is a good chance they'd stop the car and kick off even if they did exactly the same thing to you. Like I said this is a huge generalism and a lot wouldn't be like this, I know many who aren't but have experienced a lot of **** from people like this when I've reacted to things like a funny look from a guy hanging outside his van where I responded in kind and apaprently that was an invitation to kick off.

[video="youtube;czLQoG01PFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLQoG01PFs[/video]

Insults on the internet? Dont be daft thats unheard-of! Anyway its not an insult more a factual statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Buy a van and do it back to them. I recommend a white Mercedes Sprinter as they're driven by true alpha males and women love being driven about in one of them.
Original post by AsapRocky
Insults on the internet? Dont be daft thats unheard-of! Anyway its not an insult more a factual statement.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You think that it's sensible to kick off against multiple people from a demographic who are prone to violent acts? This guy is a pussy for not wanting to get in a fight? Newsflash dickhead not everyone wants to scrap at every opportunity
Reply 17
You think that it's sensible to kick off against multiple people from a demographic who are prone to violent acts? This guy is a pussy for not wanting to get in a fight? Newsflash dickhead not everyone wants to scrap at every opportunity

I'd take 'em.
Male Indian van drivers around the ages of 20-30 are the worst, especially near me. I had abuse the other day for turning right (which stopped them overtaking me on a single carriageway road).

Piss me off because they give me **** for no reason.

Other van drivers are fine usually. You get the odd **** trying to cut you up but it's obvious they'll do it so I just let them...
Reply 19
Original post by Kieran1996
Male Indian van drivers around the ages of 20-30 are the worst, especially near me. I had abuse the other day for turning right (which stopped them overtaking me on a single carriageway road).

Piss me off because they give me **** for no reason.

Other van drivers are fine usually. You get the odd **** trying to cut you up but it's obvious they'll do it so I just let them...

Van drivers are the worst drivers. Always in a rush. Just all round terrible.

Quick Reply

Latest