The Student Room Group

Girlfriend caught doing it in my backyard?

My girlfriend and I were recently having a lot of arguments. She goes to a lot of parties and posts snapstories of guys hugging her so I tried to talk to her and she only made it seem I was getting jealous for no reason. But today we had this big argument cos she was wearing revealing outfit in her snapstory and she just stormed out my house and she told me to talk to her only when I sort my life out.
Anyways I went to work and thought about it and when I came back she was having sex in my back garden with some guy from her snapchat story. I had to throw them both out of the house and she left crying. I feel so betrayed and hopeless. I mean I didnt really 'love' her but I dont think ill ever get another girlfriend im not the most handsome fella :frown:.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Also forgot to mention, Ive deleted her number and snapchat but now im just getting worried about it. She was my first girlfriend and it just put me off of anything
Reply 2
Also i should add, what if my friends find out about it.. Ill just tell them she cheated on me but what if word gets out
Forget about her, should have dumped her when she was hugging other guys :/.
Original post by Keyston
Also i should add, what if my friends find out about it.. Ill just tell them she cheated on me but what if word gets out

She is the one who will look bad, maybe tell your closest friends. Just in case she tries to twist the story:angry:
Reply 5
Original post by SuperHuman98
Forget about her, should have dumped her when she was hugging other guys :/.

Yeah but my friends told me its just me thinking like that and I didnt know how serious it was.
Dude, she ****ed you over. She's the one who's gonna look bad man not you.
Original post by Keyston
Yeah but my friends told me its just me thinking like that and I didnt know how serious it was.

Always listen to your gut yeah, because you know more than them about your relationships.
Your friends deserve a slap bmt
Reply 8
Sleep with her friends.
Original post by Keyston
My girlfriend and I were recently having a lot of arguments. She goes to a lot of parties and posts snapstories of guys hugging her so I tried to talk to her and she only made it seem I was getting jealous for no reason. But today we had this big argument cos she was wearing revealing outfit in her snapstory and she just stormed out my house and she told me to talk to her only when I sort my life out.
Anyways I went to work and thought about it and when I came back she was having sex in my back garden with some guy from her snapchat story. I had to throw them both out of the house and she left crying. I feel so betrayed and hopeless. I mean I didnt really 'love' her but I dont think ill ever get another girlfriend im not the most handsome fella :frown:.

Be confident! You seem like a good guy who was just wronged by a bi*tch. Not all girls are vain enough to just go after looks!!! A nice personality and sense of humour lasts, looks fade away overtime.:wink:
Reply 10
She is not worth it - move on and stay strong. Just tell your friends the whole story. I'm sure they'll understand and side with you.
Reply 11
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Be confident! You seem like a good guy who was just wronged by a bi*tch. Not all girls are vain enough to just go after looks!!! A nice personality and sense of humour lasts, looks fade away overtime.:wink:

Thanks but i would say im on the shy side so personality isnt a big win for me either
Original post by Keyston

Why you are even talking about it bro.
Move on.
Original post by Keyston
Thanks but i would say im on the shy side so personality isnt a big win for me either

Have you slept with any of her friends yet? If not then you're wasting time.

You need to link them then let them go. From now on that should be the motto that you live by.
Yeah leave her asap!
Shes trouble and if she thinks youre jealous because shes hugging guys that arent you, then something is wrong. She should only want to hug you because you are her boyfriend!
But the sex thing, thats just way too far! Theres nothing that can be done to fix that now!
She wronged you and no one is gonna think that shes in the right (because shes not).
I feel so bad for you but youve got to let her go. Shes not worth your time.
You will find someone amazing! Guaranteed!
Original post by FireFreezer77
Yeah leave her asap!

Everyone online gives this advice.

The OP should propose to her.
Original post by Keyston

^ This is why breakups make the best bodybuilders. :tongue:

We're all gonna make it brah! :hugs:
Original post by welshiee
Everyone online gives this advice.

The OP should propose to her.

Because its the right thing to do!
Why would he want to stay with her, let alone marry her?
Original post by FireFreezer77
Because its the right thing to do!
Why would he want to stay with her, let alone marry her?

He should marry her to show how much he cares, but sleep with her friends first obviously.
Original post by Keyston

Just because you're not handsome does not mean you should not be treated with dignity and not used like this. You've dumped her good. Move on and you'll find a girl who's worthy of you.

She's a dirty slut.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending