The Student Room Group

A-level Insight days 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Azzer11
Aha okay, I'll just sit tight then. I was one of the first few to hear but I've heard nothing back since :/

I'd definitely call them up in that case! How long ago did you hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Princepieman
I'd definitely call them up in that case! How long ago did you hear?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I got the email on the 27th June. I emailed them again today to see if they reply this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Azzer11
I think I got the email on the 27th June. I emailed them again today to see if they reply this time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, it'll be a waiting game then. I definitely would see about calling them too, just to cover all bases.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 323
So I called up JPM and they asked me to email the appropriate department as their HR is to big to be connected directly so I did that. Explained that a few other students also had no forms attached, so now we wait.
Reply 324
If anyone on this forum also received an offer and actually had the forms attached it would be really appreciated if you could PM me and forward over the forms so we can also fill them out.
Reply 325
Original post by IBerrr
So I called up JPM and they asked me to email the appropriate department as their HR is to big to be connected directly so I did that. Explained that a few other students also had no forms attached, so now we wait.

Lad points for you
Reply 326
Original post by Princepieman
if you haven't received it, PM me your email and I'll forward the policy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could u pm me the two letters u need to email
Reply 327
Does anyone know how to create a travel profile because u can't book before doing that
Original post by flairs
Could u pm me the two letters u need to email

Don't have those bro, gonna call them up

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an email from JPM confirming the receipt of the forms. They said that more details would follow shortly. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anybody going to HSBC received any emails etc after the confirmation of attendance one they sent upon getting a place?
Reply 331
No
Reply 332
Original post by tazza ma razza
Has anybody going to HSBC received any emails etc after the confirmation of attendance one they sent upon getting a place?

No
Original post by flairs
No

Hmmm seems odd considering JPM seem to be more organised and that event is 2 days beforehand...

I Did, you had to email them letting them know you could go. They told me they were gonna send more information in due course
Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting on MS?
Original post by JJarosz98
Just wondering if anyone else is still waiting on MS?

yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Formless
I Did, you had to email them letting them know you could go. They told me they were gonna send more information in due course

I did that - I'm saying I haven't received anything since despite them saying they'll send info closer to the event dates
I did that - I'm saying I haven't received anything since despite them saying they'll send info closer to the event dates

Ah right nope
I'm hoping to apply to some insight days this year. I'm starting S5 which is the Scottish equivalent to year 12. What do the application processes for these days involve? and is there a certain criteria you are expected to meet? My lack of impressive extra curricular activities worry me, although I am planning on fixing that over the next couple of years. Will there be online tests? or interviews over the phone?

Quick Reply

Latest