The Student Room Group

Girlfriend caught doing it in my backyard?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SMEGGGY

She's a dirty slut.

How do you know? You've never met her. We've only heard OP's side of the story and it's likely to be biased. I would like OP to ask her to sign up to TSR and tell her side of the story so we can come to a fair conclusion from the evidence presented. I bet she's a lovely girl who has been totally misrepresented on here.

:frown:
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
^ This is why breakups make the best bodybuilders. :tongue:

We're all gonna make it brah! :hugs:

So true ^ gotta become a sick ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by welshiee
Everyone online gives this advice.

The OP should propose to her.

Are you mad? She clearly doesn't care about him in the slightest
How do you know she doesn't care? We haven't heard her side of the story.
How do you know she doesn't care? We haven't heard her side of the story.

A girlfriend who even gives one toss about her boyfriend would not be brazen enough to sleep with another man in his own damn backyard!

1/10 :troll:
You're believing the OP who is likely to be biased. His girlfriend is probably a really nice girl and he's gone and ****ged her off online. If anything, he's not being the bigger person here.
You're believing the OP who is likely to be biased. His girlfriend is probably a really nice girl and he's gone and ****ged her off online. If anything, he's not being the bigger person here.

Okay, so put yourself in the position of the OP, would you propose to the girlfriend who cheated on you with another guy or would you be hurt?
I'd sleep with her friends and then book a holiday to Magaluf with the lads.
You need to send her a picture of you shagging someone else, ideally one of her mates, her sister if she has one or her mum.
Ah it happens to all of us. Just say : Next.
Sleep with her friends.

This. Try to do it in her house if you can.
Original post by Keyston
My girlfriend and I were recently having a lot of arguments. She goes to a lot of parties and posts snapstories of guys hugging her so I tried to talk to her and she only made it seem I was getting jealous for no reason. But today we had this big argument cos she was wearing revealing outfit in her snapstory and she just stormed out my house and she told me to talk to her only when I sort my life out.
Anyways I went to work and thought about it and when I came back she was having sex in my back garden with some guy from her snapchat story. I had to throw them both out of the house and she left crying. I feel so betrayed and hopeless. I mean I didnt really 'love' her but I dont think ill ever get another girlfriend im not the most handsome fella :frown:.

She's a typical woman, don't be surprised. Guys have to put up with this. @Fullofsurprises
>OP - be glad to have her out of your life!!!! Look taking flirty pics with other guys and posting them on her snap story isn't ideal. You told her you (obviously) had problems with that and....she blames YOU for being jealous!! Don't know either of you but there are guys who are controlling and don't want their girl doing anything with other people so don't be that guy. Assuming you're not the controlling type and you tried to
talk to her about your feelings and opinion on her pictures the fact that she'd twist that to blame you is manipulative! Then I am
wondering why she brought that guy back to YOUR back garden to get with him?!?! That is unclear!!! I think even if you NEVER
had another girlfriend you'd be happier then having a manipulative gf who doesn't respect you and is callous enough to bring a
guy to your house! But, you will have another gf - you may need to be patient but it will happen...for sure! You deserve someone who will care about you and she doesn't...but, to be honest, someone who acts like you're describing doesn't have much respect for herself much less others. She needs to sort her life out and you need to move on to someone else who is capable of treating you right! Good Luck!
Original post by Keyston
My girlfriend and I were recently having a lot of arguments. She goes to a lot of parties and posts snapstories of guys hugging her so I tried to talk to her and she only made it seem I was getting jealous for no reason. But today we had this big argument cos she was wearing revealing outfit in her snapstory and she just stormed out my house and she told me to talk to her only when I sort my life out.
Anyways I went to work and thought about it and when I came back she was having sex in my back garden with some guy from her snapchat story. I had to throw them both out of the house and she left crying. I feel so betrayed and hopeless. I mean I didnt really 'love' her but I dont think ill ever get another girlfriend im not the most handsome fella :frown:.

Man, dont get down on yourself. She was obviously just a waste of your time
Keep her deleted, and walk away. Don't let her back into your life. :frown:
Original post by Keyston
are you telling me the truth. This really happen? This isn't like somebody trying to get attention online is it? This really happened? you should never speak to that girl again
Original post by Keyston
Thanks but i would say im on the shy side so personality isnt a big win for me either
don't worry shy is cute :smile:
I'm so sorry! She doesn't deserve you! You will find someone ten times better that she will ever be so don't worry mate. And don't care about what your friends say. They are your friends. They should be there to support you. She's the one who is gonna look bad.
Reply 38
should have done a threesome
Original post by uyguyjh
should have done a threesome
'we done sex you knooooo'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending