The Student Room Group

Insomnia/cant sleep/chat forum

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nucdev
:toofunny:
Eyyyy don't deny it! You like long messages. In fact you like anything that's lengthy, don't you? :wink:
:rofl:

But yes, they do compensate for the short length......................

Spoiler

don't be frustrated you don't match up to the average lengthness! Smh typical "small" Asian boy!

Oh your hair! :colonhash: Wasn't expecting that answer all! You surprised me :colonhash:

Hahahahaha
I love naps :lazy: except when you wake up and think that you have oveslept for school lol :redface:
I know I'm 27 but... omg, just made myself look like a total stalker in front of my crush :colondollar: :colondollar:
Hate being concious tbh, especially at this hour.
Just wish i was asleep all the time then nothing would ache and there would be nothing to worry about etc :/
Original post by Indeterminate
Haha I'll take that as a compliment :lol:

I guarantee that you won't succeed :aetsch:

Nope, I only use WA :lol:

Pyaas se koi matlab nahin hai humara. :colonhash: Bas ladki acchi honi chahiye :h:

Lol who are 'they'? :laugh: Apart from @nucdev, obviously. Uska toh kaam hi yeh hai :rofl:

Well hum toh aise hi hain I guess :colondollar:

Awww :hugs:

First and foremost, EID MUBARAK! Hope you have a lovely day if you're not working that it :smile: and that Ramadan went by with ease! :tongue:

Loool yessss that is a compliment! Oh wait I should really describe you and @nucdev like Shahrukh Khan and Johnny Lever :lol:

(I'm joking Nucdev! :wink: )

Give me your number and I guarantee I can annoy you :teehee: (and that's how you get someone's number @nucdev)

Awwwwww mein bahut achi ladki hoon. Hydeman aur Zarga se poocho. (If that makes sense) mein pyaasi ladki naheen hoon, sirf pyaari, samajdaar aur khubsoorat Ladhki :lol: (don't even know if that makes sense)

There are people on here plotting!!!! Don't let them succeed! Unless you want them too :holmes:

And aap aise rahain! :colondollar:

:hugs:
Original post by nucdev
Or to use a Bollywood example, with @Indeterminate's and my favourite Salman Khan(:wink:), I'm like Raja and Indeterminate is like Prem from the film Judwaa :lol:

Have you set yourself a challenge to add ALL the boys of TSR on Kik or Whatsapp? :rofl:
And then you wonder why I call you pyaasi! :rofl2:

You shouldn't have said that :lol:
Once she's captured you on there, tera kaam tamaam ho gaya - mujhse poochho :frown:
You should've just lied and said you don't even have a phone :laugh:

Achcha pyaas se koi matlab nahin hoga, but at least Salmanbhai ki tarah, bhook ka toh hoga, right?
(Jism ki bhook :wink:)

Obviously! :rolleyes:
I can see the beginnings of a new and beautiful prem katha here between yourself and Zulu-bhabhi :mmm:
:rofl3: :rofl3:
Poor Zulu :sad: I've called her everything from Biwi, bhabhi, naani, behen and even Dadaji :hahaha:

Salman Khan is baeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Lol butttt I haven't seen that film :frown: I don't think!

Excuse me, I only have 5 males on WA, you included! How many women do you have? Or girls since you like them young :wink:

Anddddddddddddddd :lol: tumse poocho? Nucdev I make your day! :u: When you see I reply you get so happy and excited (in more ways than one)

Zulu-babhi, why you giving me out like you don't care! Nucdevvvvvvvvvv I only care for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your piss easy job!!!!!!

Lol that sad emoji doesn suit you and it's soooooooo cute!!! But yes you've called every relation in the book because you are fan of incest! And I've called you every animal under the sun and no, before you say it, I'm not into beastiality! :colonhash:

Original post by Anonymous
I love naps :lazy: except when you wake up and think that you have oveslept for school lol :redface:

Hahahaha awwwwww I've done that before! I read the times wrong once and thought it meant it was 8am and got dress for school and nearly left the house until my mum shouted at me asking what was wrong :rofl:

Hate being concious tbh, especially at this hour.
Just wish i was asleep all the time then nothing would ache and there would be nothing to worry about etc :/

I'm soooooooooooo tired! Like I keep yawning but I can't sleep! And yep nothing would ache, you wouldn't feel and you'd be still! Don't worry, it'll be day in 2 hours :colonhash: which just sucks ass tbh! Hope you're okay honey! :lovehug:

Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
I know I'm 27 but... omg, just made myself look like a total stalker in front of my crush :colondollar: :colondollar:

Loooool what did you do??? And you're 27!!! I thought you were younger :lol: I think we've all made fools of ourselves in front of our crushes but how did you stalk? :tongue:
Original post by nucdev
Or to use a Bollywood example, with @Indeterminate's and my favourite Salman Khan(:wink:), I'm like Raja and Indeterminate is like Prem from the film Judwaa :lol:

:lol:
I haven't even seen that film :sad:

You shouldn't have said that :lol:
- mujhse poochho :frown:
You should've just lied and said you don't even have a phone :laugh:

Aisa kya kiya tha usne? I'm intrigued :holmes:

Achcha pyaas se koi matlab nahin hoga, but at least Salmanbhai ki tarah, bhook ka toh hoga, right?
(Jism ki bhook :wink:)

Ji nahin :hand:

Obviously! :rolleyes:
I can see the beginnings of a new and beautiful prem katha here between yourself and Zulu-bhabhi :mmm:
:rofl3: :rofl3:
Poor Zulu :sad: I've called her everything from Biwi, bhabhi, naani, behen and even Dadaji :hahaha:

Acha yeh baat hai :lol: Lekin kyun? Please explain :holmes:

Your jhalak may have misfired this time :tongue:
Original post by ZuluK
First and foremost, EID MUBARAK! Hope you have a lovely day if you're not working that it :smile: and that Ramadan went by with ease! :tongue:

Awww and the same to you too! :hugs::party:

Loool yessss that is a compliment! Oh wait I should really describe you and @nucdev like Shahrukh Khan and Johnny Lever :lol:

Well I'm certainly not complaining :laugh:

Give me your number and I guarantee I can annoy you :teehee: (and that's how you get someone's number @nucdev)

Chalo theek hai yeh bhi manzoor hai humein :laugh:

But remember..

Bahut log koshish kar chuke hain aur aaj tak koi kaamyab nahin ho paaya (and that's how it's going to stay). :u:

Awwwwww mein bahut achi ladki hoon. Hydeman aur Zarga se poocho. (If that makes sense) mein pyaasi ladki naheen hoon, sirf pyaari, samajdaar aur khubsoorat Ladhki :lol: (don't even know if that makes sense)

Kya baat hai! That actually does make sense :ahee:

Lekin unko poochne ki kya zaroorat hai? Humko toh pehle se hi pata tha ke aap aise ho :yes:

There are people on here plotting!!!! Don't let them succeed! Unless you want them too :holmes:

Oh really :lol:

Lekin plan kya ho sakta hai unka? Any ideas? :holmes:

And aap aise rahain! :colondollar:

:hugs:

Awww aur aap bhi :hugs:
Original post by ZuluK

Loooool what did you do??? And you're 27!!! I thought you were younger :lol: I think we've all made fools of ourselves in front of our crushes but how did you stalk? :tongue:

hahaha, yep, I'm super old :wink:

I've known him a while through a political group that normally meets every month and every summer he goes and does voluntary work in the same country. The group had been having an email chat about the next meeting but he wasn't replying and then I suggested that maybe he was abroad at his volunteering. Anyway, tonight I saw him at his work in a pub and said "Oh, so you aren't in X country, we had been discussing where you are". He was a tad taken aback and said he'd got back last night.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but I think he's wondering how I knew he'd been away (we aren't FB friends, it was just a guess based on the last few summers) and who 'we' are. hahah ooops. Hopefully he'll figure it out when he catches up with his emails
Eid Mubarak everyone, btw :smile:
Firstly, Eid Mubarak to both of you!

Original post by ZuluK

:lol: That's not even an insult for me cos I love Johnny Lever! In fact, imo, he's better than SRK :u: (don't be triggered Indeterminate :wink:)

Yeah shame you didn't follow your own advice back then. You just randomly gave your number out to me and Hydeman :tongue:

Ya Allah! Jhooth bolne ki bhi koi hadh hoti hai! Kuch toh sharam karo!
:flute: Hadh Kardi Aapne, Hadh Kardi Aapne :flute:

Spoiler

You know, I felt like deliberately ignoring the quote below. But then, I'm not the meanies like you are :u:

Original post by ZuluK
Salman Khan is baeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Lol butttt I haven't seen that film :frown: I don't think!

Excuse me, I only have 5 males on WA, you included! How many women do you have? Or girls since you like them young :wink:

Yeah that's just the number of males on WA. I bet there's like 50 on Kik :teehee:
Lmao you made me sound like some brothel owner - "how many women do you have?" :toofunny:

Anddddddddddddddd :lol: tumse poocho? Nucdev I make your day! :u: When you see I reply you get so happy and excited (in more ways than one)

:hand: naah you ruin my day tbf :tongue:

JK :laugh:

Zulu-babhi, why you giving me out like you don't care! Nucdevvvvvvvvvv I only care for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And your piss easy job!!!!!!

That's the main bit, let's be honest, eh? :wink:

Lol that sad emoji doesn suit you and it's soooooooo cute!!! But yes you've called every relation in the book because you are fan of incest! And I've called you every animal under the sun and no, before you say it, I'm not into beastiality! :colonhash:

I'm not even going to dignify the first bit with a reply, but you've called me items of food more than animals. What was the last one again? Oh yeah, Aloo!
:rofl2:

Aisa kya kiya tha usne? I'm intrigued :holmes:

Main kya kahoon tumse...... badi dukhi kahaani hai :cry2:
Main ek akela masoom sa ladka hoon, aur iss pyaasi ladki ne kitni behrehami se meri izzat loot li hai :bawling:
Sharam ke maare mein isse zyaada aapse kuch nahi keh sakta :ashamed2:

Acha yeh baat hai :lol: Lekin kyun? Please explain :holmes:

Your jhalak may have misfired this time :tongue:

Lmfao my jhalak's greatest success story thought so too in the beginning (you know who I'm referring to :wink:)
Lekin, jhalak ka kamaal sach saabit hua na?

Aaj bhi woh rishta itna mazboot hai, ke mujhe lagta hai un dono ki shaadi ke liye mujhe tayaar rehna chahiye. Kabhi bhi invitation card aa sakta hai
:rofl3:
[scroll] Meow [/scroll]
[scrollr] :nyan: [/scrollr]
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
[scroll] Meow [/scroll]
[scrollr] :nyan: [/scrollr]

Woof

Original post by nucdev
Woof

:lol: :lol:

There are a lot of people who never sleep from what I can see :O
I feel less alone :sad:
Original post by ZuluK
Hahahaha awwwwww I've done that before! I read the times wrong once and thought it meant it was 8am and got dress for school and nearly left the house until my mum shouted at me asking what was wrong :rofl:

I'm soooooooooooo tired! Like I keep yawning but I can't sleep! And yep nothing would ache, you wouldn't feel and you'd be still! Don't worry, it'll be day in 2 hours :colonhash: which just sucks ass tbh! Hope you're okay honey! :lovehug:

Awwwwww hun :lol: that is adorable tbh :hugs: never done that tbh :colondollar: just always wake up panicked and confused loool
awwww i hope you managed to sleep in the end :hugs: and exactly :redface: would be a lot better, just feel so 'heavy' at the moment for lack of a better word and quite sore and ill so would just like to float about :redface:
hope you are ok too lovely :lovehug: <3
Original post by nucdev
Firstly, Eid Mubarak to both of you!

:lol: That's not even an insult for me cos I love Johnny Lever! In fact, imo, he's better than SRK :u: (don't be triggered Indeterminate :wink:)

:colonhash:

:cry2:

:hand:

Main kya kahoon tumse...... badi dukhi kahaani hai :cry2:
Main ek akela masoom sa ladka hoon, aur iss pyaasi ladki ne kitni behrehami se meri izzat loot li hai :bawling:
Sharam ke maare mein isse zyaada aapse kuch nahi keh sakta :ashamed2:

'masoom' is where I stopped reading :teehee:

Lmfao my jhalak's greatest success story thought so too in the beginning (you know who I'm referring to :wink:)
Lekin, jhalak ka kamaal sach saabit hua na?

Aaj bhi woh rishta itna mazboot hai, ke mujhe lagta hai un dono ki shaadi ke liye mujhe tayaar rehna chahiye. Kabhi bhi invitation card aa sakta hai
:rofl3:

You have a point :adore: And that's good news :ahee:

So what does your jhalak tell you now? :beard:
Awww and the same to you too! :hugs::party:

Well I'm certainly not complaining :laugh:

Chalo theek hai yeh bhi manzoor hai humein :laugh:

But remember..

Bahut log koshish kar chuke hain aur aaj tak koi kaamyab nahin ho paaya (and that's how it's going to stay). :u:

Kya baat hai! That actually does make sense :ahee:

Lekin unko poochne ki kya zaroorat hai? Humko toh pehle se hi pata tha ke aap aise ho :yes:

Oh really :lol:

Lekin plan kya ho sakta hai unka? Any ideas? :holmes:

Awww aur aap bhi :hugs:

Thanks honey! How was Eid? Did you have a good time? :h:

Still waiting for your number! Smh like Nucdev, keep me waiting :colonhash:

Bahut log lekin unka naam ZuluK naheen tha! Mein koshush Karongee aur kaamyaab hoon gee :u:

Awwww mein bahut achee hoon lekin aap zeda achei hain! :biggrin:

Ideas! For some reason you need a patni, and I need a pati and were complete opposites! :rofl:

:lovehug:

I love how mine and @nucdev s replies are mega long and yours are just to the point :rofl: we talk way too much :tongue:
Original post by Perfectly_Imperfect
hahaha, yep, I'm super old :wink:

I've known him a while through a political group that normally meets every month and every summer he goes and does voluntary work in the same country. The group had been having an email chat about the next meeting but he wasn't replying and then I suggested that maybe he was abroad at his volunteering. Anyway, tonight I saw him at his work in a pub and said "Oh, so you aren't in X country, we had been discussing where you are". He was a tad taken aback and said he'd got back last night.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but I think he's wondering how I knew he'd been away (we aren't FB friends, it was just a guess based on the last few summers) and who 'we' are. hahah ooops. Hopefully he'll figure it out when he catches up with his emails

:rofl: Hahahaha awwwww bless you!

I was caught stalking once. I mentioned an ex-girlfriends name and said something like "oh you broke up with xxxxx, what a shame" and he was like "how do you know?" :lol:

How are you tonight? Awake? :h:
Awwwwww hun :lol: that is adorable tbh :hugs: never done that tbh :colondollar: just always wake up panicked and confused loool
awwww i hope you managed to sleep in the end :hugs: and exactly :redface: would be a lot better, just feel so 'heavy' at the moment for lack of a better word and quite sore and ill so would just like to float about :redface:
hope you are ok too lovely :lovehug: <3

Hey how are you honey? How do you feel tonight? Better or still heavy?

:lovehug:

Quick Reply

Latest