The Student Room Group

does dis girl like me

OK so she knows I like her and she she went out with this other guy and she was all like to me, I rejected him at first because I didn't want to hurt you , but why would he reject him, why would she care if she's not interested in me , after she eventually went out with him , but kept it in the dark because she knew it would hurt me and then she broke up with him because of me?????????? WHY DOES SHE CARE ABOUT WHAT I think , omg she's killing me. But guys believe me when I say, I would sacrifice everything for her. She is the ONE.
She might like you but she might value your feelings as a friend. Tbh that doesn't give me enough information about how she interacts with you; body language etc.
Reply 2
Original post by Sunghyunah
She might like you but she might value your feelings as a friend. Tbh that doesn't give me enough information about how she interacts with you; body language etc.

everytime I send her a pic of me, she's sends like 100 heart emotes and when I spoke to her the other night, she sounded very caring and called me bae, oh and a week before on kik, she was like i'm hot and how she loves me more than juliet loves romeo( she was joking , I think). I always make her laugh( omg seriously like every time I open my mouth) .
Original post by Anonymous
OK so she knows I like her and she she went out with this other guy and she was all like to me, I rejected him at first because I didn't want to hurt you , but why would he reject him, why would she care if she's not interested in me , after she eventually went out with him , but kept it in the dark because she knew it would hurt me and then she broke up with him because of me?????????? WHY DOES SHE CARE ABOUT WHAT I think , omg she's killing me. But guys believe me when I say, I would sacrifice everything for her. She is the ONE.

Maybe she is on that time of the month so her hormones are everywhere
Original post by Anonymous
everytime I send her a pic of me, she's sends like 100 heart emotes and when I spoke to her the other night, she sounded very caring and called me bae, oh and a week before on kik, she was like i'm hot and how she loves me more than juliet loves romeo( she was joking , I think). I always make her laugh( omg seriously like every time I open my mouth) .

Sounds flirty to me. If she definitely knows you like her then do something about it - it couldn't go terribly if she already knows. If she's mature enough and doesn't feel the same way at least she'll find a way to discuss it with you without it hurting your relationship, I have experienced that years ago and we remained friends

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending