The Student Room Group

Afflicted by Asterisks ?*

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jneill
You're making a right # of this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're going to get /ed by people for that pun.
Reply 21
Original post by jneill
You're making a right # of this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have control, see ?*
Reply 22
Original post by iEthan
You're going to get /ed by people for that pun.

What's the difference between / and \ ... they are both (a)cute.
Reply 23
Original post by jneill
What's the difference between / and \ ... they are both (a)cute.

it's really a caret & stick thing...^^^ *
void ItAllStartedAt(int* age){
cout << "It all started at age: " << *age;
}
Is it contagious....?
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Is it contagious....?

You tell us*
Reply 27
Original post by iEthan
You tell us*

PRSOM*
Reply 28
Is it contagious....?*

unfortunately yes... if you post in a Sufferer's Thread you get it yourself

:afraid: *
Yeah why are these asterisks appearing at the end of posts now? I don't understand. :s-smilie:
I suffer!!
i hear it is spreading……..*
Can someone explain what the problem is I don't quite get what's going on. What about asrerisks?
Hey everyone,

Given the seriousness & contagiousness of the Asterisk problem, we have been forced to declare a state of emergency in an attempt to contain the epidemic.

Those affected by Asterisks will no longer be able to leave this forum. Chat is a lost cause, and we will have to quarantine it. Those in chat will not be able to leave.We ask you to remain calm.

Those on the all forums page, or not currently in a forum who wish to access other forums will have to undergo a strict screening programme to make sure they are not affected.

Other areas of the site have also declared states of emergencies. This is an update from them:

- Universities and University Courses have closed their ports.
- Biology Study Help is working on a vaccine.
- Entertainment has strict enforced curfews.
- Careers and jobs has shut down everything.

We ask you to all remain calm in the face of this emergency and to comply with the above enforcements. Do not try to leave this area.

Thank you*
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Impressive
*console*

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

So true.
Hey everyone,

Given the seriousness & contagiousness of the Asterisk problem, we have been forced to declare a state of emergency in an attempt to contain the epidemic.

Those affected by Asterisks will no longer be able to leave this forum. Chat is a lost cause, and we will have to quarantine it. Those in chat will not be able to leave.We ask you to remain calm.

Those on the all forums page, or not currently in a forum who wish to access other forums will have to undergo a strict screening programme to make sure they are not affected.

Other areas of the site have also declared states of emergencies. This is an update from them:

We ask you to all remain calm in the face of this emergency and to comply with the above enforcements. Do not try to leave this area.

Thank you*

Remain calm.. teddy bear will help me.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
**Asterisk**
Reply 38
Hey everyone,

Thank you*

When their backs are against the Wall* TSR Users are at their finest. We shall never surrender. The enemies of freedom will never prevail...
We laugh at their Asterisks, Tildes and semi-colons; *we stand shoulder to shoulder in this great struggle to post without intrusive punctuation !

[video="youtube;cHcunREYzNY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHcunREYzNY[/video]
Reply 39
Original post by Grimm Reaper
I don't get this thread?? :confused:

It is for the clever people

Quick Reply

Latest