The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

I got kicked out of uni. HELP

I have just received a letter saying that my registration has been terminated due poor grades, I could put in 100%because I had to look after my sick parent, I was supposed to take a few days, but it turned into months.
I really want to study and start from scratch at first year , I have shipped my mum over to America to live with my aunt so I could put my head down but I'm scared it's too late.
I would like to know if I could reapply to this same uni, or have to change course, this university is perfect for me and I don't want to have to leave. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP
Original post by Emmanuel996
I have just received a letter saying that my registration has been terminated due poor grades, I could put in 100%because I had to look after my sick parent, I was supposed to take a few days, but it turned into months.
I really want to study and start from scratch at first year , I have shipped my mum over to America to live with my aunt so I could put my head down but I'm scared it's too late.
I would like to know if I could reapply to this same uni, or have to change course, this university is perfect for me and I don't want to have to leave. SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

Hi Emmanuel,
Really sorry to hear this I am going to contact someone for you to see if we can find out who you need to speak to
Emily
Student ambassador
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
Original post by Emmanuel996

forget uni, start a business

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending