The Student Room Group

Left-wing German politician raped by migrants lies about ethnicity of attackers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oShahpo
If Sweden has so many troubles caused by refugees, why don't they stop taking them in then?

Free movement, dumbass.
Original post by welshiee
Free movement, dumbass.

Don't know if you know this, but Syria is not in Europe. refugees from Syria do not have free access to other countries, they must cross the new borders they installed, which they can't as they're not European.
Original post by oShahpo
Don't know if you know this, but Syria is not in Europe. refugees from Syria do not have free access to other countries, they must cross the new borders they installed, which they can't as they're not European.

1) Not all migrants are from Syria
2) Thousands of migrants have gotten into EU countries like Greece, Hungary, etc. anyway
3) Its a fact that thousands have travelled on to Germany - the fact Schengen exists has only made it easier to get from A to B once they're in Europe

Once again, another deluded ****ing liberal who does not understand the realities of what is happening, and thinks theoretical **** written on a piece of paper is adhered to in the practical world to a tee.
1) Not all migrants are from Syria
2) Thousands of migrants have gotten into EU countries like Greece, Hungary, etc. anyway
3) Its a fact that thousands have travelled on to Germany - the fact Schengen exists has only made it easier to get from A to B once they're in Europe

Once again, another deluded ****ing liberal who does not understand the realities of what is happening, and thinks theoretical **** written on a piece of paper is adhered to in the practical world to a tee.

1) Okay, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya and Liberia are not in Europe, happier now?
2) http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-end-of-schengen-restrictions-by-denmark-and-sweden-are-threatening-europes-passport-free-zone-a6796696.html
3) https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/03/sweden-to-impose-id-checks-on-travellers-from-denmark
If Sweden doesn't want to take in refugees, they can very well stop taking them.
Original post by oShahpo
1) Okay, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya and Liberia are not in Europe, happier now?
2) http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-end-of-schengen-restrictions-by-denmark-and-sweden-are-threatening-europes-passport-free-zone-a6796696.html
3) https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/03/sweden-to-impose-id-checks-on-travellers-from-denmark
If Sweden doesn't want to take in refugees, they can very well stop taking them.

Are you an idiot? Those checks are not going to stop everyone from getting into the country. Also, stop saying refugees when the thread is quite clearly about migrants. There's a world of difference.
Are you an idiot? Those checks are not going to stop everyone from getting into the country. Also, stop saying refugees when the thread is quite clearly about migrants. There's a world of difference.

The majority of people getting to Sweden go there legally, unless there is proof otherwise every migrant/refugee should be assumed to be legally taken in by the country. Are you seriously suggesting that if Sweden wanted to reduce refugee intake, they wouldn't be able to?
Migrants or refugees, that's not my point.
This is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
Original post by elizah
No, I mean that right wingers would deem everyone who wasn't white German as a rapist and fail to completely acknowledge the fact that most migrants are hard-working people, have again and again and again and again been shown to be beneficial to our economy (which is why Sweden's GDP for instance, is growing at a faster rate than South Korea, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, and the US), and do not rape women. They would fail to acknowledge the fact that rape wasn't "created" a couple of months ago when migrants decided to move to Germany, but that it has been a harsh and tragic reality since forever, and that white German men rape more women than migrants.

So do we always have to cater everything we do and say for the lowest common denominator? I don't want to complain about my coffee this morning, or people will think that all coffee is bad and damage the coffee market? It's ridiculous.

Do you have any stats to back up your claim that white German men rape more women than migrants? Accounting for percentage of population of course.

As amount of rapes in a civilisation typically declines over time, it wouldn't really make much sense that men from a less progressive society are raping less would it? That we can say before we even take a look at any stats, but I'll be interested to see yours.
Reply 48
Original post by joecphillips
Because you shouldn't hold migrants to the same standard as it's worse if a Swedish person does it.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/feminist-swedish-politicians-defends-migrant-rapists-worse-western-men-culture/

She has a point, what you do is heavily influenced by your culture. If you chop someone's hand off as punishment, you're more likely to be a more dangerous person if you're brought up in an ideal, prison only society compared to a society using Shariah law.
Reply 49
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
That is just mind bending. So basically, 'I am liberal, but dark people are just like that so we can't expect any better, cut them a break'. Totally mad.

Nice strawman
Original post by oShahpo
The majority of people getting to Sweden go there legally, unless there is proof otherwise every migrant/refugee should be assumed to be legally taken in by the country. Are you seriously suggesting that if Sweden wanted to reduce refugee intake, they wouldn't be able to?
Migrants or refugees, that's not my point.

This thread is about MIGRANTS, not refugees. What part of that is hard for you to grasp? Its in the thread title for crying out loud.

Its also about Germany, not Sweden. What are you chirping on about?
Reply 51
I couldn't write as bs as you even if I were trolling.

Original post by elizah

No, I mean that right wingers would deem everyone who wasn't white German as a rapist and fail to completely acknowledge the fact that most migrants are hard-working people, have again and again and again and again been shown to be beneficial to our economy

Some migrants are hard working. Some are not.

Overall, non-EU migrants are not beneficial to the British economy:

In the case of Sweden, 29.3% of non-EU citizens are unemployed.

Original post by elizah

(which is why Sweden's GDP for instance, is growing at a faster rate than South Korea, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, and the US), and do not rape women.

BS

[url="https://www.google.co.uk/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&idim=country:SWE:CHE:NOR&hl=en&dl=en#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:GBR[excludedFace]u[/excludedFace]SA[excludedFace]s-smilie[/excludedFace]WE:NOR:NZL:AUS:KOR&ifdim=region&tstart=962834400000&tend=1404597600000&hl=en_US&dl=en&ind=false"]GDP annual growth rate (2000-2014):
Norway: 1.707
United Kingdom: 1.88
USA: 1.95
Sweden: 2.145
New Zealand: 2.539
Australia: 3.022
South Korea: 4.352

Check your sources next time you make an assertion.
Original post by elizah

They would fail to acknowledge the fact that rape wasn't "created" a couple of months ago when migrants decided to move to Germany, but that it has been a harsh and tragic reality since forever,

Nobody said that rapes didn't exist before "a couple of months ago".

Original post by elizah
and that white German men rape more women than migrants.

Do you have a source for this assertion, or is it the same bs?
(edited 7 years ago)
This thread is about MIGRANTS, not refugees. What part of that is hard for you to grasp? Its in the thread title for crying out loud.

Its also about Germany, not Sweden. What are you chirping on about?

Migrants or refugees, my point still holds. On the other hand, I thought it was Sweden not Germany, my bad, sorry.
Original post by oShahpo
Migrants or refugees, my point still holds. On the other hand, I thought it was Sweden not Germany, my bad, sorry.

No, it doesn't, because migrants and refugees in terms of status are fundamentally different. Go and do some research and then lets discuss this when you actually know what you're talking about.
Original post by physicsphysics91
A young left-wing German politician has admitted she lied to police about the racial background of three men who raped her in case it triggered reprisals against refugees in her country.

Selin Gören, the national spokeswoman of the left-wing youth movement Solid, was attacked by three men in January in the city of Mannheim where she works as a refugee activist.

The 24-year-old was ambushed late at night in a playground where she said she was forced to perform a sex act on her attackers.

After the assault she went straight to the police - but she did not tell them the ethnic make-up of the men, that they were speaking Arabic or Farsi.

Selin, aware of the backlash that migrants suffered after the events in Cologne on New Year's Eve - when hundreds of women were sexually assaulted and robbed by marauding gangs of immigrant youths - instead said she was robbed and said her attackers spoke German.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3675154/Left-wing-German-politician-raped-migrants-admits-LIED-police-attackers-nationality-did-not-want-encourage-racism.html

More evidence left-wingers are just deluded. Even if they get raped themselves they are in denial.

Are you done posting **** like this? It's getting old. This is what happens when you take so many migrants, we get it. Enough Daily Mail garbage
Original post by HanSoloLuck
Effectively covering for rapists, she should be thrown in jail for attempting to pervert the course of justice, she has helped enable that these people are free to walk the streets and target other women and young girls.

What are they chances that we will see some sort of charge brought against her for lying to the police, for helping rapists elude capture ?

Vigilante justice would be ideal here, hopefully some German patriot sees this story and recognizes her, maybe pays her a visit.

Support vigilante justice against rapists, especially the ones in Germany.
More evidence left-wingers are just deluded. Even if they get raped themselves they are in denial.

You're disgusting. It's sad that people feel the need to lie about who assaulted them because they know that people like you will jump on their suffering to start pushing your agenda.
Original post by JordanL_
You're disgusting. It's sad that people feel the need to lie about who assaulted them because they know that people like you will jump on their suffering to start pushing your agenda.

The majority of people will disagree with you. Keep living in cuckoo land and pretend there's no problems.
The majority of people will disagree with you. Keep living in cuckoo land and pretend there's no problems.

I'm not pretending there aren't any problems, I just find it awful that people like you are willing to exploit victims of sexual assault to peddle your xenophobia. You don't even pretend to care about them.
Original post by Josb
Yeah! damn these right-wingers that denounce rapes! refugees are angels!

Well, most refugees are very nice. Have you ever met one?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending