The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

How is Computer Science at Brunel?

Hey there guys and gals,

So there's a pretty high chance I will be joining Brunel in September, studying Computer Science and I'm just wondering what it might be like.

If any current CS students are around I would love to know what the computer labs and the teaching staff are like. More specifically, regarding the computer labs, are there enough PCs to go around at all times? And what kind of computers do they use, that is, are they running Linux, Windows or OSX? Lastly what is/was your overall experience?

Any replies would be apreciated.

P.S. bonus points if anyone can provide pictures of the facilities. None of the online tours I found satisfied me :tongue:

Thanks
Original post by pebble1
Hey there guys and gals,

So there's a pretty high chance I will be joining Brunel in September, studying Computer Science and I'm just wondering what it might be like.

If any current CS students are around I would love to know what the computer labs and the teaching staff are like. More specifically, regarding the computer labs, are there enough PCs to go around at all times? And what kind of computers do they use, that is, are they running Linux, Windows or OSX? Lastly what is/was your overall experience?

Any replies would be apreciated.

P.S. bonus points if anyone can provide pictures of the facilities. None of the online tours I found satisfied me :tongue:

Thanks

I'm starting computer science (network computering) in September and been given the last year modules by previous year student .
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
image.png
Attachment not found

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending