The Student Room Group

What would you rate yourself in terms of attractiveness?

Just as the title says, if you had to rate yourself out of 10 honestly, with 5 being the average, what would you give yourself? (Based off how you compare to people your age, your gender etc)
I'd personally give myself an 8.

Just to add, what do you guys think are examples of different ratings, for example, what does an 8 look like, is there such thing as a 10? etc

If you really are un-self-conscious, post a picture and i'm sure everyone will be willing to rate, no trolls though...:frown:, i'm really interested to see how people perceive attractiveness and to see how different peoples ratings really are, and whether people overrate, or underrate themselves.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

0/10
3/10 when using the flower crown snapchat filter
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
0/10

aw :frown: :hugs: it's in the eyes of the beholder remember!
Oh gosh I really don't want to think about it
Reply 4
-5 :yep:

:lol:
5 looks, personality 8 :lol: :lol: :lol: :perv: on personality
10.1/10 tbh :u:
definitely a 7

cos

Original post by Little Popcorns
5 looks, personality 8 :lol: :lol: :lol: :perv: on personality

an 8 in personality plus a :sexface: emoji huh...what does having an 8 entail exactly?
Reply 9
Solid 4/10 on a good day checking in.
Probably a 7, maybe an 8 if I make an effort. I used to be a solid 9 😢
As a kid from ages like 1-9 years old not to sound big headed but I thought I was adorable, people used to tell my mum to put me in for modelling and everything and you would think I would look good now but now I would rate myself like a 2/10, I'm really not good looking at all.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Probably a 7, maybe an 8 if I make an effort. I used to be a solid 9 😢

You 'used to be a solid 9'?, that's a bold claim, definitely need picture evidence to back that one up:biggrin:
Unless we have a different scale, a 9/10 is incredible looking, like 1/1000 sorta thing.
Probably 7 out of 10

If only my dad was slightly better looking
I really don't know to be honest. I would guess like 4/5
image.png

Nah probably 7/10 tbh
3000000/10 because I'm a beaut!! :broken:
Depends on the day. Maximum 7 (rarely), lowest 4/5 (more of the time)
2/10

Quick Reply

Latest