The Student Room Group

Nicest world leader in History?

With all of the divisions and turmoil in politics, and violence worldwide at the minute, I thought it would be nice to look at the world with a 'glass half full' outlook to bring some faith back to humanity! :h:

So who do you think is the nicest world leader, past or present? My money is on the Canadian PM Justin Trudeau- he seems like such a nice guy :giggle:
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Barack Obama
Original post by jamestg
Barack Obama

Maybe one of the only times I'll use a Sun reference positively- https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1395806/white-house-photographer-pete-souza-picks-his-favourite-snaps-of-barack-obama/ these photos show really well how down to earth and nice Obama is
Justin Trudeau and Obama are both genuinely nice guys, Bill Clinton is also awesome, and JFK was as well. :smile:
Original post by Gingerbread101
With all of the divisions and turmoil in politics, and violence worldwide at the minute, I thought it would be nice to look at the world with a 'glass half full' outlook to bring some faith back to humanity! :h:

So who do you think is the nicest world leader, past or present? My money is on the Canadian PM Justin Trudeau- he seems like such a nice guy :giggle:

Obama is the best

Spoiler

Original post by Platopus

Aslan was a pretty majestic guy
Aslan was a pretty majestic guy

He lives on in our hearts
Original post by lolakirk
Justin Trudeau and Obama are both genuinely nice guys, Bill Clinton is also awesome, and JFK was as well. :smile:

The Americans are doing a lot better than us by this list :lol:
Trudeau while he may be "nice" he is a terrible PM
Jose Mujica
The Americans are doing a lot better than us by this list :lol:

Haha, actually Jeremy Corbyn is a nice guy as well. Nicola Sturgeon is also really sweet :smile:
Original post by AperfectBalance
Trudeau while he may be "nice" he is a terrible PM

Who would you say instead? :smile:
David Cameron's quite nice.
Original post by lolakirk
Haha, actually Jeremy Corbyn is a nice guy as well. Nicola Sturgeon is also really sweet :smile:

Nick Clegg seemed like a pretty nice guy during the GE campaigns too
Reply 16
Joseph Stalin
Nick Clegg seemed like a pretty nice guy during the GE campaigns too

Oh I completely forgot about him (he is so irrelevant now lmao) but yeah I cant deny the fact that he is a good guy, despite the fact that I will now be 30K+ in debt thanks to Nick Clegg et al :colonhash:
Original post by cipi
Joseph Stalin

I was wondering whether it was gonna be him or Hitler that would be mentioned first.
Well I see nobody's mentioned Putin. So **** you;

0000001.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest