The Student Room Group

Why everyone should go vegan

Scroll to see replies

Stay a meat eater.
-Tasty food
-far more variety
- Don't need to spend a lot of money buying vegan stuff.
- Healthier if done properly. but both Diets can be Bad if done wrong.
Many many more reasons why being a vegan is a bad idea.

And one question for you vegans and veggies do you consider fish to be meat, I am baffled by the people who are vegetarian and eat fish.
Good let the vegan flow through you, more meat for me
op comfirmed vaper
I don't eat to live. I live to eat. So, I'd rather have an unhealthy shorter life eating crap than a healthy long one eating rabbit food.
Original post by AperfectBalance

And one question for you vegans and veggies do you consider fish to be meat, I am baffled by the people who are vegetarian and eat fish.

My friend is a pescatarian because she disagrees with the suffering inflicted while slaughtering animals. Simultaneously however, she will eat LIVE BABY OCTOPUS. And fails to see the hypocrisy in this.
Reply 25
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Let people make their own choices ffs. I'm sure you guys will soon grow out of this vegan phase.

You would realise eating red meat is bad for u
Reply 26
Stay a meat eater.
-Tasty food
-far more variety

tasty food? If done right both foods can be tasty
More variety? True
Dont need to spend money on vegan stuff? Either you're eating bad quality meat or eating the really expensive vegan stuff
Healthier? No way
Reply 27
Stay a meat eater.
-Tasty food
-far more variety

Im a vegeterian but eat fish. Fish is a really good source of protein and oils, although it can be found in seeds you would need to eat a lot of them which can be difficult
we all know which of these is most important :wink:
just admit it youd rather have had a nice big mac and a load of chicken nuggets mmmmmmmmmm
Original post by urbanlocations
Nom basically anything that contains meat please.

I don't like killing vegetables. I don't know how anyone can do that!!!!!!

o my god u guys are disgusting
Original post by Steamof
You would realise eating red meat is bad for u

And?? lots of things that people do are bad for them, but if they enjoy doing it then why should they stop, so long as they are not harming anybody else- we are all going to die one way or another.
Original post by whitetack
just admit it youd rather have had a nice big mac and a load of chicken nuggets mmmmmmmmmm

no not really, yesterday my parents made loads of chicken so i kind of got sick of it, today is vegan day for me which means cleansing day and i feel soooooo much more alive
why dont you do it every day then

I think the reason some people are happy to eat fish but not other animals is due to the fact that fish are 'hunted' rather than reared etc. That eliminates a lot of the concerns surrounding animal welfare, principled opposition to caging animals etc.

The only remaining barrier is torturing another sentient creature to death for pleasure.
Original post by whitetack
why dont you do it every day then

um well because i dont do my shopping yet...
Reply 36
Original post by SCIENCE :D
And?? lots of things that people do are bad for them, but if they enjoy doing it then why should they stop, so long as they are not harming anybody else- we are all going to die one way or another.

If you enjoy it then do it but I believe this post was only to inform. No one is forcing you
> I'm toned
> Already do
> You have to buy more
> Have good skin
> They wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for farming
Reply 38
If I was vegan i'd eat potatoes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Please enlighten me, how do you make a chicken?

Quick Reply

Latest