The Student Room Group

I made a huge mistake

I was shopping for dofe stuff and my friends told me to buy some gas and i was like nah i'll roam around and search for other stuff and see if there's gas anywhere else but no, they said i have to buy the gas here and i was like fine i'll do it to make you stfu.

I roamed around for a bit and found gas way cheaper than the one i got and it had way more gas in AND it had the same entrance so i could use it with the trangers my school provided and i was like ffs i'll return this one i have then. Turns out my "friend" lost my ****ing receipt. -.- >.> currently really annoyed and angry.

£3 cheaper than the one i got and it had more gas in, boy i'm really not ****ing happy :angry:
I'm really rich by the way.
Reply 2
Original post by TheGuyReturns
I'm really rich by the way.

I would still be a cheapskate even if i was rich
Reply 3
Why do you need gas to go camping? Can't you use Hexamine tablets then you don't have to carry around a bloody gas bottle.
:frown:
*little mistake
Original post by Dinklebot
Why do you need gas to go camping? Can't you use Hexamine tablets then you don't have to carry around a bloody gas bottle.

In my experience camping, gas is superior to hex. Especially when it comes to cleaning the bottom of your Mess tin!
Reply 7
Original post by Tempest II
In my experience camping, gas is superior to hex. Especially when it comes to cleaning the bottom of your Mess tin!

You don't need to clean it, just crack on.
Original post by Dinklebot
You don't need to clean it, just crack on.

I can assure you that your camping experiences must be very different to mine then. Certainly the work related ones: daily mess tin inspections.

I do remember our first D of E trip where we also cooked bacon & sausages in the mess tins. Never again! They really were very difficult to clean after that.
Original post by Tempest II
I can assure you that your camping experiences must be very different to mine then. Certainly the work related ones: daily mess tin inspections.

I do remember our first D of E trip where we also cooked bacon & sausages in the mess tins. Never again! They really were very difficult to clean after that.

Wow, we literally only boiled water . . . Some people had pasta but I just went for Pot Noodles. You guys sound so ambitious!
Camping is for poor people. You should upgrade to a caravan at least. You get to **** in a cupboard instead of in a bush.
You should just book a premier inn

Quick Reply

Latest